• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
If i were to post all the memorable moments i've had while playing Skyrim, i would take up all the forum's server space, And we dont want that :p

Some of the best though..

My first dragon, and being terrified because i thought they were gonna be completely epic. Not so much :sadface:

Thinking "man, i really wish there were mannequins in my house so i could display some of my armor..." and then buying Hjerem :)

My first time in Blackreach... just wow

Killing my first Dwarven Centurion when i was WAYY underpowered. After like 20 reloads...

Unrelenting Force.. Every time :D

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I'll choose one memory at random.......

Fighting a dragon in Blackreach. I was terrified/excited/hysterical because I usually needed guards or my ensemble of Blades to help me.
I killed it with the help of my lovely Housecarl from Markarth. I don't know his name, I just call him housecarl. lol

Fighting a dragon up close and personal. The dragon then bites me and sends me flying 100' or so & then being dead as I hit the ground!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Halkin

pzzzztt
I'll choose one memory at random.......

Fighting a dragon in Blackreach. I was terrified/excited/hysterical because I usually needed guards or my ensemble of Blades to help me.
I killed it with the help of my lovely Housecarl from Markarth. I don't know his name, I just call him housecarl. lol

his name might be carl, it probably isnt.

Assassin's Bane

My favorite is when I one shotted my first dragon priest

Halkin

pzzzztt
this will sound pretty lame considering, but on master when i killed my first mudcrab. they were hard work at first. as for sabre and bears i just plain old ran away

Chryss

My wow moment was and still is; every time i jump on the Dragons head for the kill shot. I cannot think of anything better.

I was just completely blown away the first time I saw Solitude.

Skyrim-Tourist-Solitude.jpg

Phobos

Like many others i have a whole lot of wow moments and great memories.

Most recently i have been doing some traveling through the northern coast of Skyrim and walking between the huge glaciers is, well, indescribable unless you have a good surround sound system. A lot of the game is pretty intense with surround sound. The same moments arent anywhere near as intense without surround sound and a subwoofer.

Back to the glaciers, Bethesda's sound team to a phenomenal job replicating the sound of moving ice. Scared the crap out of me the first time i heard it. Its very eerie to walk around near these huge glaciers and hear this sound. I think the sound on the game (in most cases) creates just as many moments as the visuals and the storyline.

Defeating Krosis my first time was a huge success in my book. I had been looking around for all the dragon walls through out the landscape and a friend mentioned the mask and i had to have it. He told me it was a really tough battle but i prepared and created a sneaky game plan and was able to take the priest out. Almost ran out of arrows...

After hunting down an escaped criminal for the companions, I stopped in Falkreath for the night. The next morning, I got ready to go to Riverwood, leaving only after I had my fill of mead. Taking the north road out of town, I admired the landscape as I continued down the path. When I looked up to swipe at a butterfly, I saw a wooden bridge stretched over the road, so I went into hunter-killer mode and scrambled up the right bank of the path.
Although I wasn't sneaky enough to jump them in broad daylight, my flanking maneuver gave me the edge by having the two bandits lined up in single file on the rickety bridge. The further bandit couldn't shoot me as I cut down her comrade. Ducking under an arrow, I sprinted up to the woman and spun around quickly, slashing her collarbone. As she crumpled and fell over the rope holding up the bridge, I noticed a trail leading from the far side. Following it up a hill, I found a shack.
Inside I found nothing of value but a staircase. Stepping down, I quickly squatted down behind a desk to avoid detection from the silhouetted figure tending a fire at the end of the basement. Sneaking up, I saw it was a clumsy orc bandit..I slit his throat. Searching the room, something drew me towards a strangely placed button. Upon pressing it, a bookcase slid open, so I stepped inside.
Sneaking and shooting my way through the cavern it the trapdoor led to, I wondered where this unexpected adventure would take me. Eventually I found three bandits sitting at a table, discussing their fellow bandit, who had been killed by their leader for trying to steal from her. Sidestepping behind the shelves in the room, I picked up on the word "trap" just before stepping into a rusty beartrap. Releived I had seen it, I shuffled out of the room, pleased that I hadn't killed everyone.
Here, stalactites and stalagmites met, forming columns I hid behind as a strong looking orc breathed down my neck. Sensing he had turned, I emerged and thrust my blade into him, but he barely survived. Although he managed to smack me with his war hammer, I jumped back on his follow through swing, then burst forward and gashed his right shoulder to the bone. He was unconscious, but would bleed out soon, so I continued on, not before searching him and taking a letter that he and a couple previous highwaymen had. Tucking it away, I decided to read it later.
Bones hang from the ceiling, a trick I had seen before, so I weaved through them, careful not to rattle them. Ducking into a hallway, I heard a sword behind me being drawn. Turning, I saw the clan leader in her strategically tucked away room. After a fiercome battle that came as a blur, I went into her treasure room and stole her fortune.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Two of mine involves my bestest bud, Shadowmere. The first: Going up those 7,000 steps (or was it 6,865?) to High Hrothgaar, we encountered a dragon. Also the first time I saw him in action against such a bad-ass hostile. So I'm watching him go toe-to-toe (hoof-to-claw?) with the dragon, and the dragon just lays into him with his frost breath. Shadowmere's now in the frost breath plume in mid-air and he's still kicking and thrashing like he was still on the ground! Soon as he lands, he resumes his ass-kickery. Took me a moment to gather my wits and go help.

The second: Just exiting the new and improved Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary near Dawnstar, and another dragon wants a piece of me. Doesn't Skyrim have a pest control for dragons?! At this point, I had left Shadowmere up on a slope nearby. So I'm gettin' after it with the beast, and here comes my bestest bud literally flying down said slope to join the fray. And I mean literally flying down the slope as I watched as his hooves never touched the slope. Sorta a glide, if you will. Next thing I know, he's joined in the ass-kickery of said dragon. I just wish I had these two moments as a screensaver or something. :)

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
They should just add wings to the horses if they can't fix the gravity.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
The first time Lydia died. I was recovering a fragment of the Gauldur Amulet and lost her in the boss battle at the end. I solemnly closed each gate behind me as I left.

Being underpowered and taking out a dragon by myself. Marked For Death FTW.

Discovering a ward spell can stop a Shout. :mad:

Creating an overpowered Ring of Alchemy (Fortify Alchemy +2088%) with the restoration potion glitch and proceeding to pwn everything.

Making Dragonscale and Dragonbone armor for the first time.

Shouting 3 Imperials off a cliff.

Turning an Orc bandit chief into some gold and ghostly remains with the Wabbajack right before he was about to pwn me.

Taking on 4 Draugr Deathlords at once.

Oren74

Seeing the undead dragon...think it was the mage quest line.

Dam thing was crawling up a wall, and over, than coming towards me. I remember thinking "ok, this can't be good".

DJFlegg

its not so much a WOW moment as a WTF ? moment, i was randomly strolling through the wilderness not far from riverwood and stumbled across 3 imperial soldiers (or were they?) they told me i was getting in the way of important imperial business and had to pay a fine, naturally i replied id rather die than pay you. after despatching the three "imperials" and walking to where i first saw them, i found three almost naked but very very dead imperial soldiers ... was pretty cool they got mugged and the muggers were trying to use the uniform to mug others haha clever (but also very very dead) theives.

DJFlegg

Oh and of course the first time I heard the "arrow to the knee" line in game after reading nothing but arrow to the knee jokes on the internet. made me chuckle

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts