• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Mine has to be when I was making my rounds through Whiterun, I noticed Bergritte Battle-Born. Stuck. Walking In Place. 7 FEET UNDERNEATH THE GROUND. I could only just barely see the top of her head and I could still interact with her. I lost it when she was like "You REALLY should be careful with that fire, deary!"

:D

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
A dragon ate one of those skooma dealers, like picked it up in it's mouth and shook it around. Taking off it then spotted me but started spazing out like twirling in the air and flying backwards then crash landed. I guess that skooma dealer had some funky plops in his inventory.

kyleekay

This one isn't necessarily "funny", but sometimes when I try to do the Sneak Roll (without the perk) my character gets stuck standing upright, hands in the air, floating. I usually just glide around and enjoy my new levitation powers. :)

Chadonraz

Every time I see one of those carriage horse, it has its mouth open. When I get close enough, it closes it. :D

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
Erandur once nearly died in battle, and was on the ground. The "funny" part is, he never stood back up. Instead he crawled around after me, and took about 15 minutes to walk from whiterun to the whiterun stables.