Your favourite thing in Skyrim(Non gameplay)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JOSHOUSSSSSSKI

So what I mean is what is your favourite non gameplay element in Skyrim. You know things like views and music. My favourite one is when you look up at night, clear the skies, and see the amazing lights in the sky. Along with the amazing fun you have while playing Skyrim you can also stop and notice how beautiful SKyrim is. The water, the sky, and when you look over Skyrim from a high point.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
The sky at dusk at the throat of the world.

I'm looking forward to getting my first gander at Black Reach tonight. Ive heard its pretty amazing.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
It is awesome Mate.

JOSHOUSSSSSSKI

Yes blackreach is beautiful I don'twnat to give anything away, but most likely you will die from bieng distracted by the awsomeness. Also Lydia will most likely die so don't bring her

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
There are plenty of safe places to leave Lydia in Blackreach without her dying.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
She can't if you leave her in a building as she won't open a door.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
When you first arrive in Blackreach there should be a building called Sinderion's Field Laboratory across the gold road, there is usually a Dwarven Sphere out the front of it that you have to kill first. The best way to that is as soon arrive in Blackreach there is a Large Dwarven Bow pointing towards the Dwarven Sphere that is standing on front of the Laboratory.
Just flick the switch & kill the Dwarven Sphere, then run across to the Laboratory & enter. There is also a side quest that you can pick up from there called " A Return To My Roots " which is collecting 30 Crimson Nimroots.
You can safely leave Lydia there while you explore Blackreach.