• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What is your favourite class?

• Total voters
What is your favourite class in skyrim? why?I know there are no classes and you can basiclly do whatever you want, but you know what I mean..

Personally, my favourite class is assassin/thief, maybe it just me but it seems that stealth classes are the only classes that you have to plan your steps in order to succeed and to be aware of your surruonding. You also mustn't get detected because if they find you you're basiclly dead, and that adds more challenge to the game.

From my experience, as a warrior you just rush into combat and kill anyone in your way without much thinking and as a mage (I don't have much experience) it seems you just sommuns your atronach and cast fireballs at your enemies.

This is my opinion, feel free to share yours :)

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I chose magic. If you're playing a pure mage or even a hybrid, it is necessary to strategize your moves. Pure mages can't take many direct hits. To rectify that, a mage's mission is to create as many barriers between him/her and the enemy as possible.

ZPfor3

Arch-Mage/Harbinger in Training
Combat for me, and you don't just run in! You still have to plan! For example, if you are fighting a group, you need to decide which one you will attack and kill first. Not so much planning involved with a single opponent :p

I agree, you have to have smarter tactics and more strategy with the other classes, but coming from a person who used to ONLY play the sneaky archer type, being up close and personal is so much more fun! The game gets to boring to fast if you one shot everyone! :p

KillallKompetition

Daedric prince of mutilation and biscuits
Pure Magic is my chosen forte. It does require strategy, especially on master difficulty, to use a mage. Because you can't take many hits from archers or swordsmen/women. I have to plan every step I make, or I end up getting brutally lacerated by some bloodthirsty orc with a big axe.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I agree, assassin/thief gives me my greatest fun.

J'Kowa

Stealth for me, usually. Though my main character, intended for stealth originally, has ended up running around fighting bare-handed. I've gotten fond of magic lately too.

Suppose it mostly varies depending on my mood lol

I've tried to get into stealth, but I hated it completely. It felt terribly OP.

That said, I voted magic, as it has the most strategy of all of them.

RyuLevone

I'm kind of a stealth/combat hybrid. I try to kill everything without being noticed, but if I do get noticed it's not that big of a deal. I just go in and kill everyone. I can't be a full stealth person. I don't have the skills nor the patience for it. I've always had trouble with stealth in other games. I'm honestly not very good at it haha.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts