PS3 Your Favorite Weapon and best weapon

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
My favorite weapon (BUT NOT BEST) is Mehrunes Dagger. Just fun to swing around in a risky situation (it has a chance to KO any enemy). My best weapon is my Legendary Daedric Waraxe- around 200 dmg but it really takes the fun outta the game.

Best weapons would have to be anything Daedric. Or Chillrend-SPOILER!- a sword you get from Mercer Freys house.

Dam
My favorite weapon (BUT NOT BEST) is Mehrunes Dagger. Just fun to swing around in a risky situation (it has a chance to KO any enemy). My best weapon is my Legendary Daedric Waraxe- around 200 dmg but it really takes the fun outta the game.

Best weapons would have to be anything Daedric. Or Chillrend-SPOILER!- a sword you get from Mercer Freys house.
Damnit I read the spoiler.

Jbcarey

200 damage??? -- euh? how?

that one guy

my fav weapon is my own fists and my best weapon is my lightning and fireball combo(overkilling bunny's is a hobby when i use the combo)

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Favorite and most often used piece: custom crafted (basic perks, no potions) Elven bow (Paralyzing/Soul Trap). I prefer the speed of light bows compared with heavy bows and I also like the golden recurve/compound bow look.

Best excluding Sneak: a custom crafted 130% Smithed 32% Enchanted two hand Daedric Hammer (Fire enchant if you have Destruction perks). It produces the biggest hits due to its slow speed and enchants always pop off, Also I swear the range is longer than the two hand sword at least, for sure. *Disclaimer: makes game totally frigin boring.*

Best including Sneak: Somebody else with more experience using it might know for sure whether or not the damage multipliers (x15 for daggers, x3 for bows, x6 for one-hand) put a dagger or bow in the lead.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
I guess my favourite weapons so far are my Daedric Dual-Weapons.

Sorrowsoul - Life Steal/Fiery Soul Trap
Glint - Life Steal/Stamina Steal

However, my Orc uses Dragonscale armour and went the way of Light Armour. Yes I know Daedric crafting has the best overall base damage, but Glass is only a few points short, and once you have reached level 50 odd and you are ready to truly use Alchemy/Enchanting & Blacksmithing a couple of points here and there make exactly 0% difference. A one-shot-kill is a one-shot-kill.

Orc character weapons

Glass swords x 2
Twinkle - Life Steal
Icingdeath - Soul Trap

Eventually will have the same enchantments as the Daedric blades above. (Yes the names are ripped from Drizzt and no, Icingdeath will not have a Cold Damage enchant) :D

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Best would probably be anything Daedric, and my favourite is the Sanguine's Rose; it lets me conjure up a Dremora.

Leahpar

My favorite weapon is Nightingale Bow (although I use Daedric Bow)
I don't know which is the best weapon, though, haven't played that much

Jbcarey

A possible combination of - Blacksmithing, Enchanting and Alchemy. I had two Daedric swords with 514 damage each.

So, If i get it right, enchance alchemy --> potion enchance smithing + ring enhance smithing + necklace enhance smithing -- smith Deadric, improve it --> take enhance enchant --> enchant blade.... (and the double enchant i guess...) is this correct? or do you need to stack potions as well???

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
So, If i get it right, enchance alchemy --> potion enchance smithing + ring enhance smithing + necklace enhance smithing -- smith Deadric, improve it --> take enhance enchant --> enchant blade.... (and the double enchant i guess...) is this correct? or do you need to stack potions as well???
You should always be Enchanting 4 pieces of gear with +Smithing and/or +Alchemy (while you're under the effects of a +Enchanting potion).

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
favorite weapon(s).

Anybody know why any weapon I equip says 106 damage?

FxCam_1325630197084.jpg

FxCam_1325630180473.jpg

smokes420

lol you'll have fun at first but then the game will get boring with 2 one hitters. my fav weapons are my 2 daedric swords with 300 dam each, enchants are absorb health and fire for right hand and absorb health with shock for left hand. then my curved sword with 255 no enchant.

didnt want to keep upping the damage considering i smack ancient dragons around like my b*tch :D

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Favorite and most often used piece: custom crafted (basic perks, no potions) Elven bow (Paralyzing/Soul Trap). I prefer the speed of light bows compared with heavy bows and I also like the golden recurve/compound bow look.

Best excluding Sneak: a custom crafted 130% Smithed 32% Enchanted two hand Daedric Hammer (Fire enchant if you have Destruction perks). It produces the biggest hits due to its slow speed and enchants always pop off, Also I swear the range is longer than the two hand sword at least, for sure. *Disclaimer: makes game totally frigin boring.*

Best including Sneak: Somebody else with more experience using it might know for sure whether or not the damage multipliers (x15 for daggers, x3 for bows, x6 for one-hand) put a dagger or bow in the lead.
I'm pretty sure it's daggers by far. Duel-wield Blade of Woe and a Daedric Dagger all pimped out and sneak attack someone with all the perks, backstab and one-hand damage max outed on all your gear, one shot. Then again, as I think about it,
I believe is the link which shows this guy doing ridiculous stuff to get ridiculous damage on the bow. But for a normal player, probably daggers.