Your favorite Skyrim moments??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Wouldn
It's a bit dull, but another favorite moment of mine is when I was killing Foresworn in a certain fort and I got him down to low health. I then proceeded to blow him of the cliff with Unrelenting Force when out of nowhere while he was getting up from my shield bash, a troll (whom I assumed walk up the hill) came behind him and kills him! He put both of his arms in the air and roared in triumph as he took the Foresworn's place and was blown off the mountain never to be seen again...:D
Actually, I think that's the troll that's been standing in my bedroom in Breezehome for ages, roaring all night long so I can't sleep. That was quite a shout if you blew him all the way across the Province!
Would you mind keeping him there? I want to take him home as a pet! I shall name him..... Killjoy! :p

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Wouldn
It's a bit dull, but another favorite moment of mine is when I was killing Foresworn in a certain fort and I got him down to low health. I then proceeded to blow him of the cliff with Unrelenting Force when out of nowhere while he was getting up from my shield bash, a troll (whom I assumed walk up the hill) came behind him and kills him! He put both of his arms in the air and roared in triumph as he took the Foresworn's place and was blown off the mountain never to be seen again...:D
Actually, I think that's the troll that's been standing in my bedroom in Breezehome for ages, roaring all night long so I can't sleep. That was quite a shout if you blew him all the way across the Province!
Would you mind keeping him there? I want to take him home as a pet! I shall name him..... Killjoy! :p
Go for it. He doesn't seem to bother Lydia at all. She just sits there munching away on her bread all day ignoring him. :)

General Charles Xander

Wouldn
Go for it. He doesn't seem to bother Lydia at all. She just sits there munching away on her bread all day ignoring him. :)
All I can picture in my head is a closed door with a roaring sound from inside with Lydia sitting, rolling her eyes and pigging out on the Dragonborn's fridge! :p

Jewels

POTATO
Blast!! I have to do that! It sounds... Fun, to blow a troll off a mountain. XD that happened to me with a bandit once...

General Charles Xander

Blast!! I have to do that! It sounds... Fun, to blow a troll off a mountain. XD that happened to me with a bandit once...
Was his last words "You never should've come here!"? :p

Jewels

POTATO
Was his last he'swords "You never should've come here!"? :p
Nice guess, but it was "Do me a nice favor and start runningso I can stab you in the back!" But he said "You never should have come here!" before that :D

General Charles Xander

Nice guess, but it was "Do me a nice favor and start runningso I can stab you in the back!" But he said "You never should have come here!" before that :D
The trolls had something to eat that night, thank you for being a kind person and feeding them. :p

Jewels

POTATO
The trolls had something to eat that night, thank you for being a kind person and feeding them. :p
It was my pleasure. I think a bear went up there and ate them and died, where a wolf ate it, when a hunter killed the wolf, and Cicero killed the Hunter, and left him to bleed. Shame on the jester! Waste of meat!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts