• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

reddeadfriend

freelance assassin
i perferably play a steathly kind of character, ether a assassin, a theif, or a marksman

~Lady Dovakiin

Hopelessly addicted to Skyrim... <3
So do I. I love making charries that are dark and cunning. I guess that's just me. :p

reddeadfriend

freelance assassin

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Assassins and Thieves. I normally go Archery and Stealth, but mostly just being a thief until I'm filthy rich form all that thieving, putting a fair bit of gold into Light Armor and One-handed training each level, then once my Archery and Sneak are both at 100 naturally I bother with DBH and what not. I enjoy thieving more than actual dungeons and exploring it seems, and that's before I toss in RP.

Either Shieldmage, or whatever I'm going to call my Bound Bow & Targe combo, besides her name, Elbereth. Hack&Bash too, pretty much anything I can use to keep the enemy off balance, besides Impact.

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only
Really depends on my mood. I love the stealth aspect of the game, but I'm also growing fond of the magic only playthrough I started.

Unit7

My favorite playstyle is a warrior/stealth kind of character. Basically I love fighting my way through hordes of enemies but I also like to move through dungeons and take out my targets from the shadows.

Mostly use Dual Wield swords, Daedric preferred, but I'm not entirely picky. I also lean towards the use of lighter armor. It gives me more room to store junk and I like the idea of being quick on my feet.

It's also nice that when I do encounter a group of enemies that I can't fight my way through I can fall back on stealth and pick off a few enemies. Sometimes it's really nice being able to get away from a powerful Badnit Chief and his minions by slipping into the shadows.

But sometimes stealth only gets boring and I like to have that challenge of combat.

I also almost never give myself overly powerful weapons or perks of the sort. So i only get 2 in the first onehanded perk tree, and savage strike and the first dual flurry perk. The rest of One Handed I have yet to invest in yet.

Actually this is more or less the only build or whatever I have ever played. It gives me everything I need really.

ShadowGambit

Stealthy Mage for me.

Bow and trickery as my favorite weapons

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Probably stealth / bow or two handed berserker with the ebony blade or Volendrung.

TheHaydz242

Hunter.

Poisoner, use the pickpocketing perk or a weak bow to poison all my enemies to death

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
Stealthy assassin/thief. When I first watched Skyrim through Tobuscus' channel, his pick pocketing spree stirred something deep within me and I've been itching to just pick pocket everyone in Skyrim. Plus, I like trying to avoid combat if possible so I can faster reach the end loot/prize. c;

Also, killing enemies with bows in one shot tickle my fancy.

TheHaydz242

Stealthy assassin/thief. When I first watched Skyrim through Tobuscus' channel, his pick pocketing spree stirred something deep within me and I've been itching to just pick pocket everyone in Skyrim. Plus, I like trying to avoid combat if possible so I can faster reach the end loot/prize. c;

Also, killing enemies with bows in one shot tickle my fancy.

I used to like Tobuscus, but no I think he's annoying. He doesn't fit in with anyone.

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
I used to like Tobuscus, but no I think he's annoying. He doesn't fit in with anyone.

I love him. He's so lively and he's hilarious! I wish there were more people like him who lived here. Everyone here is so violent and rude. :/

TheHaydz242

I love him. He's so lively and he's hilarious! I wish there were more people like him who lived here. Everyone here is so violent and rude. :/

So's here, I hate the people around here. I'm thinking of moving when I'm older but I'm not sure.

Arc5086

Stealthy dual wield assassin/ archer rocks the house. However, a two hand heavy armor restoration warrior is awesome for a thought free romp! Two handers are unstoppable kill machines.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I try to be as stealthy as possible (Helps alot that Serana seems to have a decent sneak skill), picking off enemies with Auriels Bow from afar (With a mod that buffs its damage a bit), but if I'm spotted or just wanna be wreckless, I Whirlwind sprint into the group with my dual ebony swords, and just hack and slash. Feels epic just charging head first into a large pack of enemies while they fall to my blades, one by one. Most are usually dead before Serana can even get a hit in.

Most battles end with my char doing the, what I like to call, the 'Scissor Execution' move on them.

I also like to break into peoples houses every night, to feed and loot.

Tl;DR I like to play a stealthy vampire assassin/warrior/archer, with Serana as a follower.

Edit: My char is NOT a Vampire Lord, just a normal one, I don't quite remember when I contracted Vampiris, but I wasn't aware of it until it was too late, but I decided to keep it because I thought a Dovahkiin Vampire + Pureblood Vampire team was fitting.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
I love just about all the play styles, as long as I'm on at least expert diff and h/core rules.

I started a new mage today (Illusion/Destruction/Enchanting majors). This was basically because my Nord Berserker was becoming a little dare I say boring in his one dimensional way....

After surviving Saarthal with my mage, I made 3 levels (5-8) on the long walk down to Windhelm. I just realised that on that long walk, I used Soultrap, Calm, Fury, Flames, Sparks, Frostbite, Fire Rune, and Firebolt, and Fast Heal...in fact all the spells my mage knows at present (plus quite a bit of running away very quickly ;) ).

What a refreshing change!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts