• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Luthiel

Harbinger
Karliah because her voice is so attractive. Like seriously I could just listen to her talk. Props to her voice actress <3

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Who else but Sheogorath? "I remember when I was your age! All I cared about was sleeping in honeycombs and riding narwhales and drinking baby tears!" and "Now, I know what you're thinking. Can I still sue my magic and sneakiness and my swords? Yes, you could... Or you could use the... WABBAJACK! Didn't see that one coming, did you?" and, of course, "It's a title that gets passed on from me to me!" Of course, I also love Mai'aq, but who doesn't? Then there's Lydia and her sarcastic remarks. She is just... I love her. I also really like Odahviing. Don't know why. I am also a real fan of our good friend Sam. I just loved waking up and being told I had been groping the Dibella statues XD! Finally, we come to Barbas and Clavicus Vile. I love them both, and have no idea why. The only other character I could put on this list would be Whatshisface, the Bosmer vampire alchemist assistant thing living in Castle Volikhar. He is awesome.

sticky runes

I like Wylandriah (Court mage from Mistveil Keep) she cracks me up with her ramblings, and when i first read that letter she got back from the Winterhold College, I pissed myself laughing!

I used to dislike Maven Blackbriar, until one day, I caught her squaring off with Haelga from the bunkhouse right in the middle of the market place, and she called her a stupid whore. I fell in love with Maven right there!

AS88

Staff member
Balgruuf, free steel armour - yes please
Kodlak Whitemane - surprised nobody else has said him, he seems like such a noble warrior

Filnjar at Shor's Stone, Brynjolf, Ulfric, Tullius, FALK FIREBEARD, Alvor, M'aiq, Ri'saad, Moth gro-Bagol, Ghorbash the Iron Hand, Marcurio, Talen-Jei, Tolfdir, the innkeeper at Nightgate Inn near Windhelm, Sylgja (sp?), Angeline Morrard, Gerdur, Mirabelle Ervine, Bersi Honey-Hand, Revyn Sadri, Susanna the Wicked, Panteia Ateia (sp) etc

There's more, but these are the ones I can think of immediately :p

stagnant94

m'aiq the liar.

he's a boss who is truly in his own bubble of freedom. I'm glad he's not a follower, he should go where he want, in fact, he's so much of a boss that i'll follow him

I can't stand Serana. I think they developed her character poorly. She's a vampire and a necromancer. She shouldn't be so whiny about wanting to be a vampire. Maybe it's just me, but her attitude doesn't seem very lore-friendly for a pure-blooded vampire.

My favorite NPC has to be Lydia. She was the first follower I ever encountered on Skyrim and she's been there for some very intense fight. Though I could go without her "I was sworn to carry you burdens..." line.

stagnant94

i don't like lydia. i find her generic and boring. also she watches me sleep. which is disturbing. she's dead now. i killed her

stagnant94

Hahaha, that's funny! Maybe she watches you because she's in looove with you. :D
i love her more now she's dead.

i mean that in both mentally and physically

sticky runes

I don't like Lydia as a follower. She talks in slow motion, and sounds really unenthusiastic, like she'd really rather be somewhere else... The worst follower, for me, is Mjoll the Lioness. Bitch never shuts up, and her accent annoys me. Erandur talks a lot as a follower as well (If you choose to spare him at the end of the Waking Nightmare quest) but he actually has interesting things to say which are relevant to the places you're visiting, not just random waffling like Mjoll.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Lokir of Rorikstead - "You're not going to kill me" "ahhhh" He saved my life, I had thought about trying to make a run for it, he showed me how much of a bad idea that was.

Kodlak Whitemane - He was an old warrior, shame you didn't get to know him more, I'm sure he would of had some amazing stories to tell, reading his journal after the funeral just made me miss him, he was wise and I was upset that I wasn't there to defend him against the Silver Hand, but I ended up meeting him in the after life, was glad he made it there and since the mist is gone and the world eater dead, he can finally enter the Hall of Valor and dine with Ysgramor.

Who else do I like... Farkas from the Companions also, he doesn't over think things, just hits them.

And that random farmer who is taking a Cow to a giant, what an interesting chap he was "Making an offering to the giant" "Fair enough have a good one mate" "yeah you too"

Morgan

And that random farmer who is taking a Cow to a giant, what an interesting chap he was "Making an offering to the giant" "Fair enough have a good one mate" "yeah you too"

Alas, I saw him make the offering once, and the giant charged right past the cow and sent the puir farmer into orbit. I killed the giant in his name, though I did not know it.

xReese

My Favorites are ; Jarl Balgruuf, Farkas, Cicero, and Kodlack Whitemane <3

Gyda

Farkas because he is my hb and is afraid of them frostbite spiders. Cicero because his jokes is just awesome. Hadvar because he is a sweet guy, I wanted to marry him.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Ulfric Stormcloak, and not just because his voice makes me feel funny in my pants. In fact, I didn't care for him one way or another when I first started playing Skyrim, but once I started really talking to him, and to other people about him, and reading between the lines of what everyone said, I saw what a well-developed character he was, and I fell in love with him. He has, arguably, the most backstory of any NPC in the game: studying the Voice with the Greybeards, leaving to fight in the Great War, being captured and tortured by the Thalmor, losing his father and finding himself on the throne of Eastmarch, heading the Markarth Incident, beginning the rebellion, killing King Torygg. But what truly makes him my favorite character is that he's so ambiguous; his intentions might be good, but they could also be selfish, and there's no solid answer to the mystery. In my opinion, the best characters are those who are not black or white, but many shades of gray. I also love how much the character has made me think, and consider, and analyze. For instance, many other characters in the game claim (or at least insinuate) that Ulfric is racist and intolerant, and it's easy to buy into it when you see the living conditions the Dunmer have in the Grey Quarter or the Argonians have on the docks. Yet the fact remains that he gives shelter and work to both Dunmer and Argonian refugees from other provinces, when he could just ban them altogether from his hold... and he allows several Altmer, the race he has most reason to be prejudiced against, to own homes and hold prominent positions in Windhelm. Considering that, you have to ask yourself if he truly is the racist and intolerant man that he's made out to be.

I immediately fell in love with Gelebor, the Snow Elf. Upon meeting him, he looked so ethereal and mystical and other-worldly and beautiful, and it captivated me. And then you discover he's been secreted away in that cave - alone - guarding the Chantry for millenia against the corrupted beasts that his race had become, and that is utterly heartbreaking. And I have a very soft spot for heartbreaking characters.

And, of course, Neloth, who is without a doubt the most hilarious and entertaining character in the game. I just freaking love that pretentious jerk. "Where's that lazy steward of mine? VARONA! --oh, no, she's dead. DROVAS!" Such a riot.

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
I always liked Derkeethus, not because I'd go gay for him, but he seems like a cool dude, running about, slaying frostbite spiders, and not minding being shouted off cliffs. Also he shuts his mouth up, so I don't have to punish him when he roars about when I'm trying to sneak.

And that bandit on top of Valthiem Towers, he's friendly and asks if I need something, he's so helpful I decapitated the pathetic old fool and threw his body to Slaughterfish. The other friendly bandits I normally just burn to death watching their miserable lives waste away slowly....

I'm a horrible person.

WillnRoll

Nazeem, as much as I wanted to kill him, he adds a flavor to Whiterun, that is why when I am really pissed of his attitude, I save, kill him, then reload :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts