• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
A discussion of everyone's favorite weapon I skyrim so far. I will start the tell by saying my current favorite: a superior Blade's Sword enchanted with shock

Valdr's Lucky Dagger (especially for beginning level characters)

This is probably my favorite item as well. This weapon is simply go to for me almost all the way through the entire game.

Indeed, the amount of critical hits you can achieve with this little baby more than make up for it's initial lackluster damage, especially when you get the Dual Flurry perks.

Bjørn of Helgåfjord

Himintelgja - Heaven Scraper
The Golden Statue of Dibella facing me.

But otherwise, I like the Nightingale Bow-I only retired it just recently, at lvl 43, in favor of an Ebony Bow with 25 fire damage. However I put the Nightingale Bow in a distinguished display spot in my Assassin/Thief's hearthfire house because it served me very well for quite some time.

Alternatively, Wuuthrad is pretty nice-my Viking retired his "Himintelgja" or "Heaven Scraper" (it was an enchanted iron Battleaxe because it looked very Viking-ish) in favor of Wuuthrad. I also enchanted it with frost so it works pretty well.

I finally achieved my Nightingale Bow and it is AWESOME! I think I might level my enchanting skill to put two enchantments on it. :D

Bjørn of Helgåfjord

Himintelgja - Heaven Scraper
I finally achieved my Nightingale Bow and it is AWESOME! I think I might level my enchanting skill to put two enchantments on it. :D

It is an awesome bow unless you're at a pretty high level/find something better. Aesthetically I like the Nightingale bow the best except maybe the Dwarven bow (just because the gold color is pretty nice).

Ender

Dang this is tough question,
Dragonbone Warhammer - especially since my first character was a 2H Orc it was just awesome running around the endgame literally clubbing everything in my path.

Helm of Winterhold - never even really used this since I was well past the level when I got it but I never turned it in just because I loved all the detail in the model.

Fedpol2

Blades Sword that I smithed up to legendary and then enchanted with fire damage and absorb health. Big fan of the old Disney movie Dragonslayer and so that is also what I named it. Maybe a little cheesy and perhaps not the most original idea but I think it's cool.

TJ0331

Nords forever
I like the nightengale blade a lot as well as chillrend.

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
My Daedric bow with fire and absorb health enchantments and a Daedric dagger with fire and lightning damage enchantments(which has never let me down in single blow stealth kill).

Uhhh... as an afterthought, I play a pure mage and those are the only weapons I carry. So you understand.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
My new favorite item(s):

Miraak's Robe
Miraak's Boots
Miraak's Staff

Israel

I used to only use Miraaks sword, but I just got Mehrunes Razor and that one is my new favorite. My favorite piece of jewelry is the Ring of Hircine, gotta love infinite werewolf transformations :)

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I really do love auriels bow with bloodcursed arrows as well...
As a vampire there is nothing cooler than turning the sun blood red and litterally raising an undead hell and terrifying the stoic nordic communities. Watching the other volkihars come out of the woodwork with the death hounds and gargoyles makes the game almost feel apocolyptic at times... and im leading the nightmare :cool:

seeker23

Miraak's Robe
Miraak's Boots
Miraak's Staff
Um... I think I missed something. I recently completed DB for the first time I never had it before, got it recently. How do you acquire Miraaks things. How do you loot his body or rather when actually? Is it when he is impaled on Mora's tentacle?? I tried UESP but couldn't find anything, or I think I missed it. Is it from the console or can I loot it?? Can you help me a bit??

LotusEater

Miraak's Robe
Miraak's Boots
Miraak's Staff
Um... I think I missed something. I recently completed DB for the first time I never had it before, got it recently. How do you acquire Miraaks things. How do you loot his body or rather when actually? Is it when he is impaled on Mora's tentacle?? I tried UESP but couldn't find anything, or I think I missed it. Is it from the console or can I loot it?? Can you help me a bit??

After Hermy is done talking, Miraak will turn into a skeleton and fall to the side somewhere. Loot his bones. If you leave and come back, his bones will be gone.

seeker23

After Hermy is done talking Miraak will turn into a skeleton and fall to the side somewhere. Loot his bones. If you leave and come back, his bones will be gone.

Think I missed the skeleton. Oh well.... loot you next time Miraak. I'm gonna avenge this mistake.:D
Thanks a lot LotusEater. If not I would have missed it the next time as well. Thanks again.

LotusEater

After Hermy is done talking Miraak will turn into a skeleton and fall to the side somewhere. Loot his bones. If you leave and come back, his bones will be gone.

Think I missed the skeleton. Oh well.... loot you next time Miraak. I'm gonna avenge this mistake.:D
Thanks a lot LotusEater. If not I would have missed it the next time as well. Thanks again.

No problem. His bones kinda blend in so he can be difficult to spot if you don't keep an eye on where he falls. You are taking this much better than I did the first (and only) time I forgot to loot him. I walked around the Waking Dreams pedestal about ten times looking for him while cursing like a trucker. I love his gear.

Nighthiker77

I looked for his body for like 30 minutes before I found it. It really blends in with all the dragon skeletons. Then I read that it could glitch through the floor so I TCL'd through the floor, way down, looked straight up, and then I could see it.

It also didn't glow with Detect Dead. I use that all the time to find bodies and I've never noticed it not work before.

LotusEater

I looked for his body for like 30 minutes before I found it. It really blends in with all the dragon skeletons. Then I read that it could glitch through the floor so I TCL'd through the floor, way down, looked straight up, and then I could see it.

It also didn't glow with Detect Dead. I use that all the time to find bodies and I've never noticed it not work before.

Did not know that you could detect dead bodies with Detect Dead despite the fact that it's obvious now that you mention it. I rarely use it because I just assumed it only detected the undead. God I feel dumb now... :)

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

Did not know that you could detect dead bodies with Detect Dead despite the fact that it's obvious now that you mention it. I rarely use it because I just assumed it only detected the undead. God I feel dumb now... :)

DW i have those moments too often:D
im laughing WITH you not AT you!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts