• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What is your favorite guild in skyrim

• The College of Winterhold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Thieves Guild

• The Bard's College

• Total voters
Just.curious I know this thread was created already but no poll. As im sure most have played most of the guilds at this point.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
No matter how hard I try, I always for some reason end up playing the sneaky assassin type of character, so the DB is a perfect fit.

I'll start off by saying mine is the dark brotherhood mostly because of the demeanor of all the different members. Their personalities are most excellent and very different for each one.

DovaDestroyer

Rippin' and tearin' since 1996
I play a warrior character and i still like the DB questline most of all. The story is much better. The Thieves Guild comes in a close second. I haven't done a thing for the mage's guild (not interested in that crap at all).

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I play a warrior character and i still like the DB questline most of all. The story is much better. The Thieves Guild comes in a close second. I haven't done a thing for the mage's guild (not interested in that crap at all).

I don't consider magic crap at all.
But the quests for the College weren't good in this game. I prefer the Dark Brotherhood.