Your favorite armor& weapon combo/set.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Someone's easily butthurt.

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
Honestly, I'm a sucker for the Orcish armor set on a big, white-bearded Orc. With a warhammer.

It's a pretty dull looking armor on most characters, but throw it on a grizzled Orc berserker and it's easy to see that it was designed with just that in mind.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
I like Linwe's Hood and some legendary Fur Armor for that ranger look, as someone said. Kind of lackluster, I know, but I wanted to get creative.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Honestly, I'm a sucker for the Orcish armor set on a big, white-bearded Orc. With a warhammer.

It's a pretty dull looking armor on most characters, but throw it on a grizzled Orc berserker and it's easy to see that it was designed with just that in mind.

You're right. It really is best suited for an Orc character. I tried it on Khajiits, Argonians and many other races. Just looks the best on an Orc. And I love Orcs. :D

ShadowMage

Article Writer
You're right. It really is best suited for an Orc character. I tried it on Khajiits, Argonians and many other races. Just looks the best on an Orc. And I love Orcs. :D
That is something I can 90% agree on. I like it on female nords, but not on male nords.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
How much is the armor rating for that?

The ranger that I had is lost in my never-ending pool of saves, so I couldn't tell you. I'll make a new ranger and tell you eventually, though.

Panshi

New kitten on the block
Up until level 23 I played with the blue/gray fine clothes, black fine boots and a hood, which gave my Khajiit a cool slender look while sneaking. Now he wears bare torso + shawl fur armor, makes him look wilder and more badass, like he's got a huge mane.

@ Admiral Snackbar & King o'the Britains: I dig the Shrouded looks, especially the cowl.

RossDoughty

I have just started another character, however my old one was a sort of battle-mage, using ArchMage robes, enchanted ( 20% magika regen ) dwarven gauntlets and 2 glass swords, one with frost ( 20 points ) and fire ( 20 points ).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts