• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Your favorite armor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Wolf armor is badass

Drecon

I haven't tried all armors in the game yet (I only have the game for a month and My character is only level 46 now), but I really like the look of the ebony armor. It fits so well. Dwarven Armor is cool but really clunky (not sure about Daedric and Dragon yet, I might change my opinion in the future)

Hunfar

Banded iron armor is especially bad-ass imo

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Dwarven. But the helmet kind of makes you look like you are scared.

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
Ebony or just leather. :) I always use Leather on my sneaky characters, because I usually don't do the questlines anymore, and if I do, I sell off the armor. (unless it's the thieves' guild armor. I upgrade one piece, keep it, then sell the rest off)

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
I lovelovelove the Nightingale armor. Dat hood! :D
On this list though, it'd have to be Dragon. Dragonscale is pretty darn cool, amirite?
I like the ragtag look of fur armor too, but now I'm looking for an excuse to type more words, so I'll be quiet. :p

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
I lovelovelove the Nightingale armor. Dat hood! :D
On this list though, it'd have to be Dragon. Dragonscale is pretty darn cool, amirite?
I like the ragtag look of fur armor too, but now I'm looking for an excuse to type more words, so I'll be quiet. :p

In all of my playthroughs, I have never, NEVER, gotten Dragonscale/bone or Daedric Armor. The highest I've ever gotten was Ebony.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
In all of my playthroughs, I have never, NEVER, gotten Dragonscale/bone or Daedric Armor. The highest I've ever gotten was Ebony.
Ah, me neither D; I only ever got to wear the dragonscale when I was preparing (read: cheating) for a sidesave mission to slaughter every town but I never finish that either. In normal play, dragonscale kind of represents my main goal to work torwards. I got up to glass at one point, but then I messed up my save with mods D':

..I might have trailed off there a little bit. Oops.

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
Ah, me neither D; I only ever got to wear the dragonscale when I was preparing (read: cheating) for a sidesave mission to slaughter every town but I never finish that either. In normal play, dragonscale kind of represents my main goal to work torwards. I got up to glass at one point, but then I messed up my save with mods D':

..I might have trailed off there a little bit. Oops.

I'm clueless on what to do until Dawnguard is released (Come on Bethesda, please?) So I'm thinking about making a character for the Dawnguard side of the DLC. I don't know what class I want it to be though. D':

Clau

The Fateless One
My favorite is Ebony. It is what I am aiming for with my Vampire Battle Mag build.

Orcish has a little Heart over the seat.<3s Ebony, Akiviri, The Savior's hide, Stormcloak Officer's boots/gloves, Targe of the Blooded, Scaled helm... I like to mix, and match. :)

Tonmax

Being a thief the best armor for me is Guild Master armor, but the best looking is Nightingale.

Leather armor :D

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I like the look of iron, steel, orc, ebony and leather armor. Out of the more obscure armor, I like nightingale, thieves guild armor, vampire armor, and scaled. But I hate just about every helmet in the game. The helmets may look practical for protection, but they either don't fit your head right, or make your head look too small. I usually go with a hood or circlet for head gear. Some of the hoods in the game count as wearing armor toward the Well-Fitted or Matching Set perks, so you can still get some extra protection from wearing hoods.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
When it comes to heavy armor, Steel Plate and Ebony are my favorites. Has that classic Knight look, you know?

As for light armor, nothing beats the Shrouded Armor and the Vampire Royal Armor. The Guild Master and Nightingale Armors aren't bad either.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts