Your character's personality.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AlexanderSW

Thane of Falkreath
my Argonian Assassin/Thief loves to go raid tombs and break into house for anything valuable that he could sell. even though he's an assassin and a thief, he has pretty high morals like he won't steal unless they don't deserve it or they are evil and deserve it. he's quite the alcoholic, it's amazing that his liver hasn't given out yet. whatever ale, mead or wine he sees then he's going to take it or buy it if he wants to go through the trouble. despite his way of life, he is quite the family man, he has a lovely Argonian wife and two Argonian children that he loves dearly and would do everything in his power to protect them (he's the freaking dragonborn so of course it's no challenge.)

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
My current, Zahir, is a very focused person. His personality has been crafted since childhood and a lot of his decisions come from whether they will help him complete the goals assigned to him by his peers in Hammerfell.
This makes him not only very ambitious but also cold, as considerations for others will not be present if it doesn't assist him in his mission.
Zahir is not a thief by nature, he will only take what he needs. So even if the value of a weapon or piece of armor is high, Zahir cannot justify taking on that extra weight for reasons of greed.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Falco, my Imperial Legion Ranger. Stays mainly in the wilderness, he's rather silent and not very social. Tends to keep to himself, unless he has to buy or sell something. Even then, it's brief.

AS88

Staff member
One of my RP characters starts by being thrown out of the Thieves Guild for two reasons - 1) hitting on Vex during a heavy night in the Flagon, 2) refusing to loot burial urns in a Nordic tomb. He was told that if he set foot in Riften again, there'd be a blade at his neck, so he left and became a wood-cutter, hunter and wanderer.

Torok

This has to be the most fun thing about my most developed character, Dandre. Throughout his life he always wanted to be helpful to others. Even when doing tasks like chopping wood for a miller all day, he was willing to do it. After traveling to Skyrim and getting infected with lycanthropy his mind began to change into something twisted. He began not caring about others, seeing them only as prey. He joined the DB and his only friend was Abjorn, he also enjoyed Festus' company too. He soon found a man he didn't see as a meal, Marcurio. The old side of Dandre flourished around Marc, he wanted to please him, often showering him with gifts. He would obey what Marc said (Role Playing, Marc hardly says anything.) if he suggested that some bandits be dealt with before they go any further Dandre was the first one in the door. That servant nature in Dandre came out when he was with Marc, although he would only serve Marc and no one else. In werewolf or wolf terms, Marcurio was the alpha male.
Dandre lived a double life, not wanting Marc to know his dark secret (Being a werewolf and a DB member.) The guilt of leading a double life only surfacing when he was with Marc. He'd sometimes leave him to go serve a Daedric Prince so he could receive a reward, or go to the ancient DB assassins tomb or something. That ended when he repented for his actions. He tried to follow the way of the voice, living at the Greybeard's monastery and searching for words and meditating. He got frustrated and fell back on his old ways a bit. I can't say he reached enlightenment and became a saint, just like Paarthurnax there is not a day where he is not tempted to return to his evil ways. He may have destroyed the DB and renounced almost every Daedric artifact, but that doesn't mean he still doesn't have the craving for power and a hunger for the hunt.
It takes a lot to gain his trust, and even more to be accepted by him. He will look down on almost anyone except Marc. He never has mercy on his enemies, but he looks after his pack (Marc, Inigo, Paarthurnax and Odahviing.)

Harc

Big Hog
Aerinir is arrogant and direct when speaking to someone of equal or lower status (anyone non Thalmor) though if he sets his sights on bedding a fine Maiden, he'll be more than happy to spend some gold on some wine and fine meat

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
They do say that life imitates art.

Ciocal Gricenchos

Cichol Grigenchosach
My archer Aedan O'Neill is an honest and sensitive guy. He can get impatient and overconfident, though, especially in battle. What he loves most is to shoot his bow. Everything is a target for him, from signs and lanterns to Forsworn and dragons. His conscience would never let him shoot at an innocent citizen, so he spends a lot of time bounty hunting or clearing out bandit camps. As long as he gets to shoot stuff, he's happy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts