Your character's personality.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
What odd personality traits does your character have? I don’t mean things like she’s good so she never steals or he’s evil so he kills everything that moves. I mean things that they do that probably no one else here does.

My Nord, in addition to being somewhat of a hoarder and never changing clothes in front of someone (except Lydia and that’s only because she won’t leave the room), collects books and, if she already has a copy, takes them when she can and sells them because she doesn’t feel they should be left lying around in a dirty, old dungeon.

My Breton, since she’s a werewolf, only eats meat and always eats after a transformation. She also waits until she reaches the next town to put her clothes back on. In fact, she runs around naked far more than she should. Once she reaches 100 in Enchanting she will enchant and wear only silver jewelry. Which includes a cool silver and moonstone circlet. (How appropriate is that for a werewolf?) She's also going to enchant a set of the ragged robes to serve as mage robes. In addition, she's somewhat of a sociopath. A follower gets blasted when she’s fire-bombing a troll? Too bad for you. Stay out of the way next time.

My son’s Khajiit, who has joined both the Thieves’ Guild and the Dark Brotherhood, will not take gold from burial urns, only the jewels. I think he feels taking the gold is disrespectful. Come to think of it, I'm not sure if that's his character's personality or his.

Harc

Big Hog
My character doesn't do what's morally right, or emotionally right, he does what he thinks is right, :D as all Telvanni Wizards were famous for... Stubbornness!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
My Khajit thief/mage Khel Murat only steals books (every book that isn't nailed down including journals). As well as the standard places (hideouts, etc...), he will break in to any home or store at night and take all their books. You should see his haul!

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
My character is entirely frugal. He saves every dragon bone, even though he has a chest full of dragon weapon and armor, several of each piece. He mines every ore, because to leave it would be wasteful, even though he has no use for it. He's almost OCD over it.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
What odd personality traits does your character have? I don’t mean things like she’s good so she never steals or he’s evil so he kills everything that moves. I mean things that they do that probably no one else here does.

My Nord, in addition to being somewhat of a hoarder and never changing clothes in front of someone (except Lydia and that’s only because she won’t leave the room), collects books and, if she already has a copy, takes them when she can and sells them because she doesn’t feel they should be left lying around in a dirty, old dungeon.

My Breton, since she’s a werewolf, only eats meat and always eats after a transformation. She also waits until she reaches the next town to put her clothes back on. In fact, she runs around naked far more than she should. Once she reaches 100 in Enchanting she will enchant and wear only silver jewelry. Which includes a cool silver and moonstone circlet. (How appropriate is that for a werewolf?) She's also going to enchant a set of the ragged robes to serve as mage robes. In addition, she's somewhat of a sociopath. A follower gets blasted when she’s fire-bombing a troll? Too bad for you. Stay out of the way next time.

My son’s Khajiit, who has joined both the Thieves’ Guild and the Dark Brotherhood, will not take gold from burial urns, only the jewels. I think he feels taking the gold is disrespectful. Come to think of it, I'm not sure if that's his character's personality or his.

My son's Argonian wouldn't take the jewelry, because "I don't wear jewelry". *facepalm*

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
My Breton Arcane Archer character will not take anything from burial sites or from draugr crypts at all, unless it's a quest item, or in the chest at the end of a dungeon. She just can't bring herself to rob the dead.

My Khajiit Assassin is the infamous Skyrim sweet roll thief. If there is a sweet roll ANYWHERE she takes it and stashes it in breezhome(the pile is becoming quite ridiculous)

Lastly my Paladin/summoner warrior has a thing for daggers. I don't really know why I started this habit but I take every dagger from every poor sap that I kill.

Bexy

This little Khajit enjoys taking Glass and Ebony weapons/artifacts/anything of the type. Each one of my homes has a lovely collection of the damn stuff.
Also likes buying houses. And killing chickens.

Sparky04

My Khajiit has good intentions, but doesn't always plan things through. She thinks of herself as a great hero, while not entirely true she is good at heart. She won't kill unless her life or someone else's life is in danger. She's scared of undead things. However she will steal food and books as long as the victim can afford to lose it.

My orc is willing to help others to gain their trust or get a reward, but almost everything she does is done in her own self interest. Not wanting to be married to a neighboring clan's chief, she left her stronghold. Perhaps because of this, she believes she must do everything to survive.

I'm pretty new to rp and skyrim, but I think I have at least my characters' core traits down.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
My current girl likes eating dead people (she loves Namira), walking around naked in front of every single Jarl, sprinting by children in attempts to knock them down (since that's all she can do), collects daedric/dark books, likes to get naked and sprint pass Lord Harkon giving him a knock down, likes to pledge her soul to all Daedric Princes in hopes they will battle it out, likes to rob the dead and take everything she can from crypts (they're dead anyways she thinks, they won't miss it). So a few things I could think of.

Kaelbu

My Wood Elf has selective long-term memory loss, very much enjoys killing, realizes and accepts that she's a loonie, and (perhaps as a result of all of these) has an awkward crush on Cicero.

She also likes to display any Daedric artifacts she comes accross in her home, saves every sweet roll and carrot she comes accross for Cicero, and has an appreciation for guards she can't quite explain.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Kalin is a vampire.

An academic, intellectual woman and a talented mage. Her knowledge of alteration spells affords her limited protection from the hated sun. In this way she may often be seen in daylight.

Using her wealth to pose as a philanthropist, she hides in plain sight in the cities of Skyrim. She clothes the poor. She feeds the hungry. She uses her knowledge of restorative magics to heal the sick.

For these seemingly charitable acts she is loved by the lower castes of Skyrim's society; the very people she preys upon. The homeless and downtrodden are not often missed. Even if they were, there are few that would suspect the soft spoken woman so often seen by the temple of Kynareth. A woman who has contributed so much charity and good-will to the community.

A good woman. That is what she pretends to be. That is her cloak. It is is her shield. She is a spider disguised as a flower.

Kalin was many things in life. A rebellious daughter. A gentle heart. An overly-curious student.. These things now are but echos; residues of a passed life. Dull routines she plays at to fool herself into believing that she is still in control of this thing that she has become.

It's a lie. Only the mask is real, the act is all she is.

LuChao

The Martial artist
FireSkull my current Orc Smith Warrior has an odd habit he wanders around and has an odd thought series of slashing butterflies and ruining flowers

Wildroses

I have one who does all her adventuring and quests over Morndas to Turdas, then spends the next three days from Fredas to Sundas staying home with her family. That's when her gardening and crafting tend to happen.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
PFo9rYU.jpg

WarriorMage

I forgot one. My Nord picks all the Nirnroots she finds. She doesn't plan on using them for anything. She just finds their sound annoying and wants to shut them up.

WarriorMage

And when her opponent is down to almost no health and cowering on the floor my Breton likes to go up and fireball them.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I have become obsessive about collecting mead and ale, which I deposit into my large glass display cases until no more will fit. Currently in the process of completing Heljarchen Hall, there will now be more cases to fill. I started to fill one with cheese, until one day I ate the cheese to make room for more mead.

I always make sure that my adopted children have quality daggers to practice with. They are getting quite good.

I'm a powerful Nord who knows he's powerful, in the ancient tradition. When I enter the hall of a Jarl, sometimes I jump upon the long dinning table and run along knocking things to the floor. This is especially fun when people are seated and eating. The Jarl never cares. What choice does he (or she) really have? Who would dare to challenge the Ancient Dragonborn? They all know that should I choose, I could wreak devastation equal to or greater than Alduin himself. It's a wonder that they don't shower me with gifts and compete for my allegiance.

Morality wise I'm mostly lawful and good, yet this bends depending on circumstance. The world is full of grey.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts