• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what was your most best sneak attack?

• Total voters

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
what was your most perfect sneak attack??

my best sneak attack was on an argonian,he was like hiding in a ship wreck and I crawled behind him and scarred his butt by 12 x sneak attack damage via a single handed sword.and it was so funny because he just jumped like yoooooowwwww.in which what he said after I back stabbed him.

Clau

The Fateless One
Ah yes, my favorite is the silent roll down from a ledge and execute a stealth kill. Much more sweeter if it triggers a kill cam.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
I call it the ROLLING BATTLEAXE TECHNIQUE. Figure it out from there.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Went up behind him and Stole a Forsworn Briarhearts Artichoke Heart!

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Why you no put war axe or mace if you put sword? Also why no option for Two Handed weapons!? On my most recent character, I've been dual wielding maces for sneak attacks because they have higher one hit damage than swords or war axes. I feel daggers are a tad too powerful, especially because others in the room don't detect you after you make a kill.

I climbed Cracked Tusk Keep undetected by the outside guards, dropped down into the top level where the Bandit Chief Ghunzul sits. I Invisibilitied myself and started into the room for him, but he was standing, actually walking towards the doorway I was in, I didn't have enough time to wind up the dual maces for a hit before he would bump into me, which would cancel the sneak bonus damage, meaning he would live and OHKO me with his hammer. Thinking quickly, I rolled just inside the doorframe barely missing being detected, immediately turned around standing, and smashed his head with the dual maces.

I generally hate killcams, but with Dreadfall, when she pulls off a sneak attack, and slits someone's throat with a Greatsword, it's just awesome. Her signature is Silent Roll+Great Critical Charge, which usually ends up running the through, and spinning out to back-hand them down.

Ritterkreuz

The bow is the best sneak attack weapon for me. I've had some good ones with swords, but the bow just rules. there's nothing like seeing an enemy drop dead who never even knew you were there and then watching his buddies scramble around like fools.

Akim

Half of my kills are me sneaking up and throat slitting people with Mehrune's Razor. One particular example that was kind of funny, and I didn't think through clearly, was when I was going for the 1000+ bounty in all nine holds achievement. I forget which city, but there were two guards walking down the street in single file, and instinct took over and I snuck up and throat slit both of them. Then realized I still had to kill someone else, because nobody saw those two murders...

There's nothing like clearing out a dungeon with a single enemy being alerted of your presence until their life is draining away.

Bows used to be my main sneak attack skill, but as I leveled up the 3x damage just can't cut it, gotta go with the 30x damage from daggers.

I just sneak shot a Sabercat, and I guess I must have hit him a little hard, because he flew back, and off a cliff. (The mountain south of Riften where Forelhost is, but just bumming around, and checking my Mods.) I ran up to the edge, careful not to choochoo like a staright shot with too much top-english, to watch the ragdoll tumble down. Ah well, didn't really need that hide too badly anyway.