You know you've been playing a lot of Skyrim latley when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eturnus

You havn't shaved in a week and have just started telling people your growing a beard....

Musli has started becoming a valid choice for dinner so you can eat at the PC

And when sitting quitley at the PC at night typing on the forums in scilence, your wife wakes complaining the she can hear the sounds of battle and you should turn the PC volume down...:D

How about you?

Eturnus

So no one else has had a moment where they thought to themselves... "damn, i've been playing a lot of Skyrim latley?"

...my blood alcohol becomes akin to a normal human's.

$67 I spent on this game and I think it's already saved me that much.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
....You only think it may be time for bed once the sun starts to come up

Auxilium

In my opinion..
My wife gets mad at me for playing Skyrim instead of MW3 (She like's watching me kill people online)

Too bad!!!
Skyrim > MW3 anyday.

LoadZ

...my blood alcohol becomes akin to a normal human's.

$67 I spent on this game and I think it's already saved me that much.
Hahahahaha, EXACTLY.

And the fact that I went all day yesterday without smoking ANY cigarettes, and didn't even miss it, haha.

and @Eternus- for me, not Musli, but Ramen ;)

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
..you start whispering so that you don't accidentally kill people with your voice

..you repair your car and expect level up music.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
You havn't shaved in a week and have just started telling people your growing a beard....

Or you start growing a beard because you think it might warm you up in the snow, and you feel like you might look out of place..

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
its bad enough how much time i play but skyrim even takes over the time im not playing. im always thinking about what i want to do next or what levels skills to train. only time im not playing or thinking about skyrim is when im sleeping lol

Touchstone

You start mentioning you character in casual conversation, by zer first name.

Eturnus

i know find when i'm driving places i've started looking at the floweres and plants along the highway and think..."hmmm i wonder what the effect would be if i ate that...."

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
i know find when i'm driving places i've started looking at the floweres and plants along the highway and think..."hmmm i wonder what the effect would be if i ate that...."
that made me lol

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Someone pisses you off...reach for sword

Disappointed feeling when you happen to have misplaced it.

thecelticlatino

You see a tall blond person and call them a 'Nord'
You start calling Italians 'Imperials', French 'Bretons', and Africans 'Redguards'
You go into a crowded place wondering where the elves, argonians and khajiit are
You put on your necklace and wonder why single people aren't asking to marry you

brandon

you go to work and get mad cause everybodys talking about mw3 so i came here instead

Keith Ellis

I get on at 9, play.... then look at the clock and it still says 9.... but then I realize its really been 12 hours.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts