You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

pheonixrising

when you fight to wake up at 5am on a weekend so you beat your husband to the ps3 :)
When you start sleeping on the couch to facilitate this endeavor.

<---been sleeping on mine for the last three nights.

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
When you LOVE that the baby wakes you up at 3 AM so you can get a good few hours of gaming in BEFORE hubby's even awake.

Beesh

when you start making battleaxes in woodshop
when you develop a strange resistance to cold and frost
when you start classifying random people into elder scrolls races
when 11 becomes your favorite number
yup im definitely addicted

Evina

Yesterday I caught myself thinking on what's the other name of the Orcs... then repeating Altmer, Dunmer, Bosmer, Falmer, Dwemer, Orsimer in my head all the way home.

Evina

When you have the weirdest dream of Skyrim... I was hunting down some evil boss with other Nightingales. There was an incredibly big castle where the target hid, but before that I was home (my real home) in our yard, crafting potions(?) and preparing for the fight. To get in the castle, I needed a fruit which added special abilities after consuming it. I eat it, break in, kill the boss, than grew up to the size of a giant and fled out through the roof (wtf). After this I was running in the wilds with Farkas behind me (he is the husband of my character in the game) chasing after one fellow Nightingale who gave me the quest. Turns out she also ate a magical fruit, and now I must kill her, so I drove my sword trough her body but then she kinda "opened up", revealing that there is a PORTAL inside her. Because of the fruit.

And I wasn't even playing Skyrim yesterday.

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
When you go onto itunes and search up skyrim on the store and find a podcast and you sign up.

Ironclad

When you think it should be legal to run up the street, from tavern to tavern with a real battle axe slung over your back. RL

S

SynnerLarkie

when your text alart is the level up theme from skyrim... then everytime it goes off you think YEs DING! and then you remember your in your car, driving, and it was a text message.

T1MREAPER

Slave to Skyrim.
When you've been fired from your job coz you phoned in too often "sick" but were actually playing Skyrim.
Not only that but when I was on the Job site looking for a new job I typed in, JOB PREFERENCE: "Companion" JOB LOCATION: "Whiterun"..... and then keep going to my e-mail alerts to see if anythings come up that matches my criteria. :confused:

Jerk

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game #TSK
When You Do More Chores Then Your Brother/Sister So Your Parents Let You Play First~

T1MREAPER

Slave to Skyrim.
When you convert your computer table into an "alchemy lab" then go to the local park and find yourself trying to catch butterflies, picking strange looking flowers and foraging for random toadstools and mushrooms to take back to the "alchemy lab" and mixing everything up in a pestle and mortar. It gets worse, when you go to the local chemist and while the wife is buying tampons I'm there trying to convince the shop assistant that my bottle of green gloop is a "magicka regen" potion worth £267. (They don't buy it.) :mad:

Jerk

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game #TSK
When you convert your computer table into an "alchemy lab" then go to the local park and find yourself trying to catch butterflies, picking strange looking flowers and foraging for random toadstools and mushrooms to take back to the "alchemy lab" and mixing everything up in a pestle and mortar. It gets worse, when you go to the local chemist and while the wife is buying tampons I'm there trying to convince the shop assistant that my bottle of green gloop is a "magicka regen" potion worth £267. (They don't buy it.) :mad:
Well said well said :)

Ace777

When you pull your shotgun out waiting for the police to say: "A guard might get nervous, man approaches with his weapon drawn"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts