You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Evina

When you realize that you aren't feeling cold while everyone else is freezing, and you think: Sure, I'm a Nord. I have cold resistance.

brandon

When you realize that you aren't feeling cold while everyone else is freezing, and you think: Sure, I'm a Nord. I have cold resistance.
thats every pt every morning at ft campbell. we can never wear long sleeves or long pants.

KrazyLizard

You know your addicted to Skyrim when...

1. Your Grocery list includes Void Salts and Ice Wraith Teeth
2. Called out from work with the excuse "I took an arrow to the knee"
3. Refer to your stay at home spouse as your Housecarl
4. Curse the Divines for not winning a scratch off ticket

brandon

You know your addicted to Skyrim when...

3. Refer to your stay at home spouse as your Housecarl[qoute]

i did that in front of my wife. and without missing a beat she said shes sworn to carry my burdens. i just cracked up and couldnt stop laughing for like 10 min.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
When you begin to think that you just need an amulet around your neck to ask someone to marry you x)

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!

My wife has taken to saying... "I don't like where this is going." and has no idea where it came from!

KrazyLizard

You know your addicted when you curse your boss with a dragon shout. Only to then later on find out he plays just as much Skyrim as you do.

ariel

You have a vivid dream about playing Skyrim...

did that last night, woke up this morning with a revelation on how to get passed this one quest..
also looking at flowers and calling them ingredients.. me and hubby drive in the car and he shouts out "purple mountain flower collect!"

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
When you create an entire blog written by your character and post it online... (Yea I sorta did this today...)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts