You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
You're addicted to Skyrim (or Elder Scrolls) when you walk around the streets and shops with the skyrim soundtrack playing in your headphones and you literally pretend everyone is a race from Elder Scrolls and think of energy drinks as skooma and fantasize about dragons and magic anomalies around the streets and every where around you.

I thought I was the only one living on the borderline between reality and Skyrim.

Reaper87

吉光
Life? Never heard of that RPG.

sanguisdraconis

...you adopt a crouching position and try to sneak around your house at night without being "detected" by your family members.

...you estimate how much Stamina you have left during workouts.

...it has become an essential part of your daily routine to watch the trailer and listen to the main theme song.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
When you look at the sky and you're like,

"Where's my Auriel's bow?"

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
You know you are addicted when your goal in a day is to learn 3 more creative words to use to make your journal thread more interesting :p

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
When you are sleeping over at your bestfriends house and you both are discussing what Skyrim race everyone you know would be. I'm half imperial, half breton by the way. Not that you care XD

Saint Vicious

Still sober
You know you're addicted to Skyrim when your going through your sixth day of alcohol detox. And the only reason you don't snap and run to the store is because skyrim does a very, very good job of keeping your mind occupied for nine hours straight.

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
You spend several hours in the middle of the night getting your 84 mods cleaned and in the correct load order so they work together. Could've slept. Didn't.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts