You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
When you are at the grocery store and out of the corner of your eye you see some chick with fur boots and a fur hat on and you try to draw your bow on her for being Foreswarn as your first reaction. True story. LOL

Jonguldair

Twichy Quickness
when you leave Skrim on with the volume up, just chillin, crouched, praying nothing comes up while your typing what your currently doing in Skrim...lol

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
You want to know how to get a Bard Lute as your ringtone. Or the Drgaonborn comes cover. Either way.

Speech500

When you actually have a secret room like in the riverwood inn...

You know your addicted when you dont eat till you are required to and you go back to play skyrim after inhaling your food and not sleeping till 5am and waking up at 11am

Panthera

Don Gato
to hover with wiew on the item you don't recognize to see what it's name and to see if it's a "take" or "steal" item and how much it cost

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
You know you're addicted to Skyrim when you're outside and keep looking around for bandits because your shoes make noise against the pavement (obviously been playing my wood elf assassin too much lol).

Jonguldair

Twichy Quickness
You know when you're addicted when you keep checkin to see how other people know they are addicted and comparing/contrasting your reasons with theirs, then getting into a heated argument between your real life personality and your in game personality...Man....

I love this game. You know when youre addicted when you damn well love the game...it owns your schedule, it screws your bioclock it....well..

Skrim pwns me...

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Not sure about the Droid thing and I got it by making it myself with an MP3 to Mr4 converter. You can get the MP3 from her website and the conventer from the web.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts