You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AstroSteve

Dovahking
Every time you learn something in a book you expect your level in that subject to increase.

And then you expect that book to vanish without explanation.

AstroSteve

Dovahking
You get confused when you walk around town and don't see any people covered in fur or scales.

And even more confused when you can't find any imperial guards to report racial discrimination to.

AstroSteve

Dovahking
You are addicted when you can post five comments on a skyrim discussion board without interuption.

Mikk

Article Writer
Haha, you can edit them into one post instead of bumping the thread over and over :p

You know you're addicted when you want to buy Skyrim every time you see it in a store, despite already owning it...

Shmaglum

Knee Repair Extraordinaire
When you take out an entire town and realize you can't load your previous save.

AstroSteve

Dovahking
I was going to edit them all into one comment, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

You are addicted to Skyrim when that is your excuse for everything.

Not to say that I'm addicted, I just took an arrow to the knee is all.

Panthera

Don Gato
-When you stare at your housecat, expecting it to say: "Nords' armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous."

-When you wonder why M`iaq is called 'the Lair' while he tells so many truths.

Quotes of the greatest character of all: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:M'aiq_the_Liar
My favorite NPC character form oblivion, too bad you can make him follower :sadface: I still didn't encounter him in Skyrim... where do I find him?

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
You memorize the songs and make a guitar part for "The Age of Aggresion/Oppression."

Shmaglum

Knee Repair Extraordinaire
My favorite NPC character form oblivion, too bad you can make him follower :sadface: I still didn't encounter him in Skyrim... where do I find him?

You don't find M'aiq. He finds you.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
You know that you are addicted when you have 30h gameplay and you only been up for 24h......

You know that you are addicted when you realized that you haven't played Skyrim for a day and you have to go and buy anti-deperession pills....

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
you get upset at yourself because you forgot to take the chance during the battle of Whiterun to takeout the alakri warriors, " they have curved swords, Curved Swords!"

Fireblade

When you have actual physical notebooks containing alchemy notes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts