You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrimosity

You know your addicted when you have 1,869 posts, your location is Daggerfall City, High Rock, you have 158 Reputation, have received 639 likes, have 349 positive ratings received, are in 3 forum Roleplayers, are making a 4th, and have started a fan-fic. And every time you turn Skyrim on, three hours of your life magically disappear.

Addiction borderline Obsession.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
You know your addicted when you have 1,869 posts, your location is Daggerfall City, High Rock, you have 158 Reputation, have received 639 likes, have 349 positive ratings received, are in 3 forum Roleplayers, are making a 4th, and have started a fan-fic. And every time you turn Skyrim on, three hours of your life magically disappear.

Addiction borderline Obsession.

Borderline?

GreenSparkle

Winter is coming
Your on a bike ride and think this looks a lot like skyrim when you see a rabbit reach for your bow only to realise this is the real world.

Then you think of this thread and you must post when you get home.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
when you instantly jump reasonless as if someone was controlling you and you punch thin air for the same reason

when you repeat the same question to the same person and get surprised for not hearing the same npc programed answer

when you stretch your hand and atempt to conjure a daedra, even though you never actually read anything about any spell tome

when you realize your problem of carrying things isn't the capacity of yours, but the lack of room of your bag

when you fight someone and expect to see their life bar decrease at every blow of yours

Pepe Le Pew

Tell it to Malukah. She's the one who sang it. :) She also has quite a bit more.

LOL, sorry, I thought I did. :) I'm really new here and not very good posting stuff, but I'm trying. Sorry about that.

:pinkdragon: :bluedragon:

I know I am addicted to Skyrim because I tend to lose Lydia (my follower) and when I find her, I yell out loud "Where were you?!" and that's not the only thing I've been caught yelling out loud about, lol. I get so mad at her because I ask her to wait somewhere and then I can't find her. It's silly because if I could just remember where I put her, I wouldn't have to yell at her. :)

I know I am addicted to skyrim because I dream about running around in a really wierd world with flames and explosions. I didn't figure it out until I saw this thread and some of the answers. Now I know I'm not going nuts, I'm just addicted to Skyrim!

Does anyone else forget where they asked their follower to wait? I wish they could add a button to call her. I once played a game that you could push a button to call your dragon to come to you (Not Skyrim. I forgot the name of the game).

Lastly, I also know I am addicted to Skyrim because it's the only game I play and I cannot pull myself away from it.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I know I'm addicted to Skyrim because re-joining this forum was on my recovery checklist, and I've accomplished it.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
When you see sacks of firewood for sale at your local garden centre and the first thing you think is that they're not long enough to make more arrows.

Neriad13

Premium Member
You dream that you've contracted the vampire disease and wake up very very relieved that it was just a dream.

Have you by any chance played Oblivion? The vampire nightmares that you get in that game...gaaah, pure creepypasta. 0.0

Posts-On-Forums

You make your friends swear to carry your burdens.

In other words, you make them your pack mules.

When you buy a new xbox to play the game on when your old one broke.

When you look at a screenshot and almost know where it was taken from.

You lose track of time and the day.

You travel to Helgen and you don't recognise the place.

There was food in the fridge but you've eaten it all.

You can't remember what you've stored where.

You don't bother with wiki anymore.

You've hoarded 1000 Lavender Dumplings (because you might need them, but never do).

Chadonraz

... you see a random bike whose make(?) is "Merida", and immediately think of Meridia, wondering where you'll find her beacon this time around.

BlazeGlory

You know your addicted when someone insults you and your only response is calling them a milk-drinker. :cowboy:

Jzizzle

Now that's a Knife!
You know your addicted when you go to your bottle shop looking for Black Briar Mead and Alto Wine to take to your friends bbq.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
You know your addicted when your sleepwalking and the next morning your mother asks you ''What were you doing last night'' ? Happens to me almost everytime :).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts