You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Appleblossom

When you are at work and spend the day planning your session for that night instead of working.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

when you think killing someone is only a 1000 gold bounty

When you spend your free time going on Skyrim forums to see what they have on them!!!
jk jk

Skyrimosity

When you spend your free time going on Skyrim forums to see what they have on them!!!
jk jk
When you spend more than your free time on these forums

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
Ummm. I'm going to ignore the first part of your post...

When you must play Skyrim and even when your in jail you are controlling your xbox with mind powers to continue playing. (Hasn't happened to me... yet...)

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
you first see bloodshed when you get on

SvenVolfeid

You start carrying a coffin with your brotherhood leader inside it around while dressing like a court jester

KritikalPT

You know you're addicted to Skyrim once you start talking like Cicero, and so you start wandering around town, looking for the Listener.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
When you find a random person and shout. "YOU ARE THE LISTENER! YOU ARE THE LISTENER!"

When you find a random old woman and shout "SWEET NIGHT MOTHER!"

Skyrimosity

When you find a random person and shout. "YOU ARE THE LISTENER! YOU ARE THE LISTENER!"

When you find a random old woman and shout "SWEET NIGHT MOTHER!"
When said old woman responds "Hello my Listener. Travel to Solitude and go to the Bards college and speak with the Dishonored Bard."

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
...when you drop into a crouch before stealing a piece of chocolate from your co-worker's goodie jar. *Whistles innocently*

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
When said old woman responds "Hello my Listener. Travel to Solitude and go to the Bards college and speak with the Dishonored Bard."
When you go to your sing and dance club and find a random person and say, "The Dark Brotherhood has heard your pleas"