• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Notmy420

Wouldn't it be epic if you could take all those shiny golden Dwemer peices that you find in their caves, and somehow recreate their technology? Like find a book of some blueprints on how to make them, and then go and collect all the correct peices and construct one of their machines.. I think that'd be pretty goddamn epic if you ask me. Otherwise, what is their purpose anyways? Some of the peices are worth a little bit of gold but it's not worth it compared to how much they weigh. Thus, rendering them useless in my eyes.

Idk, just a thought. Ever since I entered my first Dwemer dungeon I thought it'd be pretty damn cool to be able to do something with all those shinies ;D

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

ConfusedPenguin

If in doubt , ask M'aiq The Liar.
No.

lol joke, yeah sounds awesome. But there purpose is so you can smith dwarven weapons and armour with it!

I think.

Vraek

Yeah, if you take the pieces to a smelter you can melt them down into dwemer bars ready to be smithed - I Think this will be a great way to level up smithing since patch 1.5, when the xp gained increases with weapon quality, as you can get an absolute ton of dwemer materials all around skyrim.

Having a Dwarven Sphere/centurion as a follower would be pretty beast though.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
Some of them can be smelted into dwarven metal ingots, some with a very good scrap to ingot ratio and some just 1:1. Some of them however, are just heavy chunks of scrap metal that aren't worth very much.

Wouldn't it be epic if you could take all those shiny golden Dwemer peices that you find in their caves, and somehow recreate their technology? Like find a book of some blueprints on how to make them, and then go and collect all the correct peices and construct one of their machines..

But what if it was like the instructions from Ikea? ‘Fit strut A into slot B and tighten’ --You turn the page-- ‘But NOT until you have fitted strut A with a washer and cog’

I fear that even looting all of the Dwemmer sites wouldn’t provide enough pieces to put a single working machine back together.

But what if it was like the instructions from Ikea? ‘Fit strut A into slot B and tighten’ --You turn the page-- ‘But NOT until you have fitted strut A with a washer and cog’

I fear that even looting all of the Dwemmer sites wouldn’t provide enough pieces to put a single working machine back together.

You know there is a reason why it says to read the instructions completely before attempting assembly! :D :D