Would you read this character journal?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wizkid1696

So, I am considering making a character journal for one of my Skyrim files. And I was wondering if any of you enjoy reading it. So here is a small pro log to Lot-Kro the Argonian:

The Journal of Lot-Kro

Whiterun:

They think me a simple bounty hunter. They think I simply take bounties, fulfill them, and blow all the gold I made on mead at the Inn.

They are wrong.

They don’t know my secret. They don’t know what goes on in my laboratory, or when I’m finished clearing out those bandit caves. They don’t know what I do to those carcasses.

They don’t know I’m a necromancer.

If anyone found out, those people who are “my friends” would kill me. They wouldn’t show me any mercy, so why should I show them any?

I don’t think anyone liked Uthgerd anyway. She was always boasting about her mannish behaviors. She will serve the world a better purpose as one of my experiments.

I just have to make sure my door is locked.

Morgan

I like it! Good lead-in, nice hook, ends with a bit of suspense. Deserves a better title though : )

As the previous poster suggested, a better title would be nice. This journal could be good. Always remember not to break the fourth wall, and refer to Bigwooly's hardcore rules for common journal rules, although you don't have to follow them if you don't want to. Anyways, this idea looks good.