Would you like to see more DLC?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fighter X

I didn't see this topic posted anywhere so I figured I'd post it. Anyways, would you like to see more DLC released for Skyrim? I'm sure Bethesda have thought about it, but I don't think it'll happen. I would love to see more DLC, but I think the amount they released already is about good, but I would welcome more.

What about you?

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Bethesda already came out and said some time ago that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I would welcome a new DLC every month. But alas, no more DLC's for Skyrim. :sadface:

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination

Bluebaron

I would like to see another dlc for skyrim but it is not going to happen besides with the new consoles releasing from sony and microsoft in Nov alot of console gamers including myself will be upgrading to the new systems and it will be the end for skyrim as the new systems wont be backwards compatible however I do plan on playing elder scrolls online which bethesda has a spring 2014 release planned for that . I love skyrim infact its my favorite game for the xbox 360 but having played it constantly for over a year now almost 2 to be exact its time for me to move on to bigger and better things .Those who play skyrim on the PC will keep on playing it I am sure for some time to come . I will continue to play skyrim until the xbox one hits the market then the xbox 360 is being sent into retirement along with all the games that go along with it that I have bought over the years . It wont be easy not having a skyrim for the new xbox one upon its release but the next chapter isnt far off elder scrolls online .

Godzillaman 08

I would like to see more small plugins like the Spacecore mod for Skyrim. But sadly they are most likely not going to release anymore large DLC though you may never no.

Fedpol2

I play on console and there might already be a mod for this on PC but I was thinking it would be pretty cool if you could have ultimately created your own city and palace. Once complete you could invite or hire existing vendors to move their shops there. I imagine that this would be technically difficult to do but just thought it would be awesome. Pick the layout of the city, select which type of vendors you want and just deck it out however you like. Make a choice to be aligned with the Stormcloaks or the Empire or hire your own group of guards complete with their own unique uniform that you could design. Throw in a bunch of missions related to managing and defending your city as well.

Don't hate on me too bad if you don't agree. That's just one thing I really wish I could do in the game. You're the Dragonborn and you saved Skyrim and her people. You deserve a castle at least!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts