• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Soger7

And My Name Ain' Dick So Keep It Out Of Your Mouth
Would it be possible for Bethesda to Make an complete remake of Skyrim on the PS4 and the next Xbox, but without loading screens?
If so, would you buy it? I totally would!

GreatorGood

Lost One
Sounds dope. No loading screens that would be the best.

I'm going to pick up skyrim for PC thats all any skyrim lover needs.

Soger7

Yeah, but even the PC version has loading screens.

A

Apollyon Yagami

no point remaking the whole game Beth never would do it, maybe some better graphics version, and with loadings.

No because they like tardis buildings that are bigger on the inside than the outside etc etc. The entire world would need rescaling/rebuilding.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Connecting the enormous network of caves to the overworld map would be a colossal undertaking in and of itself. Especially when you consider truly gigantic regions like Blackreach or The Forgotten Valley.

Considering that I still play it from time to time, I would buy Morrowind updated to Skyrim's graphics. .

I very much doubt they will even do it for a new game. It'd make designing stuff a lot more complex if it actually had to all fit together and the scaling of the interiors they like would force a much larger outside world on them. That or a world with fewer but bigger locations and buildings.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
They would never do it considering the mixed reviews on Skyrim. Few would fork over a new Skyrim when there are mods. It's like tainted meat and a remake would be tainted meat with a few sauces.

Soger7

They would never do it considering the mixed reviews on Skyrim. Few would fork over a new Skyrim when there are mods. It's like tainted meat and a remake would be tainted meat with a few sauces.
And who doesn't love sauce?

Nighthiker77

It didn't sound to me like the next generation consoles were going to be any more powerful so I'd go with probably not possible, even if they did want to.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
if they re-made any tes game without load screens i would not buy b/c with out load screens the game would crash more often, it crashes enough as is, plus having load screens whne entering a dungeon/ town allows for that town/ dungeon to have amazing graphics, if they went with the idea that the game was one cell then it would be bland and dull, graphicaly of course, but every town, dungeon, house, and any thing that requires a load screen is it's own cell which allows for more detail without the risk of crashing the game.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I don’t think I will buy Skyrim again, I mean the same story. The only difference I guess will be a better graphic which will not change anything bad we have been facing so far. I would prefer a different TES, then I will buy it but thinking about the upcoming PS4, I would prefer to have a customized PC to play my games. Nothing better than PC’s.;)

Soger7

Okay thanks for the replies guys, i just wanted to know if it was possible:D Thanks!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts