Private [WoS RP] *~. The Will of Sithis .~*

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    --Within the DB Dawnstar Sanctuary

Riz pressed his hand to the small of his back and winced at the dull ache. For a slender build, the Orc had been heavier than anticipated. Riz mumbled curses under his breath at the travelling merchant that had seemed perhaps too eager to part with a weak potion of strength. "Weak potion of strength" He mused at the irony.

Riz had been compelled to act once more and this Orc was indeed a magnifocence to behold.
    "...corrupted..." he whispered to the walls. The walls agreed.
    As the Orc began to stir from the induced sleep, Riz hopped about waving his hands wildly in a dramatic pantomime so as to make no sound...he choked back a chuckle.

It had been a long time since Riz had been required to perform the "testing duties" but he fumbled through.
    Riz untied the bindings which were merely a fomality, the blindfold however had been a precaution.

"You have taken a life Orc" dramatic pause "...and me thinks...you liked it..." he whispered.
    "You always have an option and you chose to kill...and now, you have the option to leave" He waves his hand at a stained glass window.
    "Or...you may choose to explore yourself further, KILL AGAIN and name these walls your new home"

"BEHOLD!!!" He roared and jumped a little at his own voice.
    He produced a bunny rabbit clutched by the ears held from behind his back this entire time. How it hadn't made any sound is a mystery.
    "I've been through your belongings...not my taste, but will you 'leak eater?' Will you kill again? Bare-handed if you please.."

It had been a long time since Riz had been required to perform the "testing duties" but he fumbled through.

Gorthal

Gorthal stood stiffly, rotating his wrists to relieve the ache when his ears were blasted by a great shout of "BEHOLD!". Somewhat annoyed and disgruntled, the Orc looked up to see a strange Redguard man holding a bunny rabbit... The least to say, the Orc was not amused and replied with all the malevolence he could muster, "You want me to kill a rabbit... Please tell me you are but joking or I will personally send you and that PATHETIC creature to Oblivion!"

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Somewhat startled by the outburst and to a lesser degree the threat to his life, Riz takes a step back shielding himself with the rabbit thrust forward.
    Realising no movement had occured he steadies himself.
    Locking eyes with the Orc, he says with an effort to return calm "This..." slightly waving the rabbit "Is a life already over...it is your life" he says rolling his eyes as if this was obvious. "Your new life begins now, baptised in blood"
    He holds the rabbit out once more and shrugs.

Gorthal

Gorthal took a deep breath, instilling in himself the calm and patience he had gained from living in the wilds. However, that life seemed so far away and the dark power of Morokei twisted the Orc's soul even further. Holding out his hand, the Archmage beckoned for the furry creature. Finally regaining enough composure to speak without unleashing an angry tirade, he said, "Before we go any further, dear brother, I would like to know your name."

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
    WHAT? NO

fleeon

YES

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Riz greets this enquiry with a toothfilled smile.
    "My name is Riz...have this business dealt to before any pleasantries are exchanged further" He nods toward the rabbit clutched in the Orc's hand.
    Perhaps the Orc was savouring the balance of mortality. This, Riz could understand and appreciate it's value.
    Riz had hoped such an individual would happen along (not to mention the effort it had taken to carry this Orc here...and especially capturing that rabbit).
    The brotherhood's restoration was an undertaking that reached much further than the efforts of one and damned if it wasn't somewhat poetic having to rebuild from the ground up.
    Riz was going to miss Mr Tibbles the rabbit...he hid this information instead and relished the sorrow.

Gorthal

"Well then greetings to you, Riz." Gorthal replied skeptically, it was a strange name, sounding like it was made up. Storing his perceptions away for the moment, Gorthal took the rabbit and in one, clean move, snapped its neck. Still grumpy that he had to kill a mere rabbit, he threw the carcass down at Riz's feet.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    "Gawwwww jeeeezzz" Riz exclaimed in a mixed emotion of amusement and disgust at the rabbit at his feet.
    A brief wimper met his lips but was quickly replaced by a sinister smirk as he handed the Orc back his staff, now recharged.

"Now, with that behind us...Riz marvel's at his new found brother's talent, he does" followed by a cackle of hysterics.
    "Bedding, food and clothing" he points to the corridor..."You are the first initiate, therefore whichever bed you choose is your own...NO PRESSURE!" Riz again bursts into a gail of laughter. "Please please, excuse the state of our beloved sanctuary...we have some work ahead of us before..." he trails off from this comment and finds a new direction. "before...we invite the ladieeeessss" Riz arches an eyebrow at the Orc.

"Oh so stylish and fitting the talents of those chosen for the brotherhood" he says "the wardrobes provide, pick and choose to fit your talents Orc...what is YOUR name?"

Gorthal

Gorthal grunted at the Redguard's seemingly crazy antics, wondering if he was mad or just acting. "My name is Gorthal dear brother. I offer my thanks for recharging the Staff of Magnus. May I ask though, what happened to the Brotherhood? Were we not once feared and respected across all of Tamriel? It seems that we've been reduced to just you and I in a shamble of a sanctuary."

Gorthal

[It's good to have you. We can finally get this show on the road! Just one problem, Rizen and I are in the Dawnstar sanctuary]

Seeing as Gorthal and Riz were the only occupants of the Dawnstar sanctuary and also, because there seemed to be no contracts whatsoever, Gorthal took the downtime to refine his archery skills and delve into the School of Conjuration.

Gorthal the Shaman would've been horrifically abhorred by even the thought of becoming a conjurer but now, as he was, a new well... perhaps person isn't the right word. Gorthal didn't know what had happened to him after spending so much time with Morokei over his face. He was nervous at first, afraid that the mask was changing him for the worst. It made him more violent and more angry. He became attached to it, removing the artifact only to eat and even then, he felt uncomfortable without it's familiar weight upon his face. These obvious detriments couldn't sway Gorthal in his resolution however, he couldn't bear to part with the mask for it gave him power. Much as the Staff of Magnus did, but he felt different about Morokei... It was more personal, more seductive and after the long months of having it attached to his flesh, it eased his discomforts and he was reborn.

The sound of Gorthal's deep breathing filled the air, followed by a thunk as his arrows hit the target. Then he would exhale and the process would begin again. The Orc had been training thus for hours on end each day, refining his marksmanship skills to become a more silent killer. Of course, the bow would never replace his love of Destruction magic but when it came to assassinations, an arrow to the head was quieter than a fireball incinerating his targets. Gorthal didn't want to lug around a bow along with a supply of arrows though, so instead, he resolved to use the Bound Bow. This meant he had to be trained in Conjuration and to make himself even more stealthy, the Archmage-turned assassin, began to study the School of Illusion. Inevitably, his practice sessions became more complicated, requiring him to summon Atronachs, change their moods with Illusion magic and then proceed to kill them with a bow while staying muffled in the shadows thanks again to his Illusion magic. He was happy with his progress however, soon enough he would build up enough strength to summon a Bound Bow and the thought made him smile each time he peered down the shaft of his iron arrows.

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
    Well, We got round Drazker leaving ( thanks reiji) so I guess we just need to keep on going, but guys, if anyone else complains, just ignore them. It's our roleplay. And also, Reiji, can we please put a cap on here, Or it's gonna get too hard to keep track of)

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
    After waiting for several days, Hardix decided that she may as well learn something new. It was either Conjuration, or Restoration. She had no interest in destruction, and she had mastered illusion a while ago. She remembered her dream of Boethiah, and decided. 'Conjuring Daedra would be spectacular, I think the school of conjuration would be a good waste of time.'

over the next few weeks, she even decided to branch off summoning monsters, and learn how to summon weapons. She could now summon a magical bow, making it far more convenient to move around. Soon after, she could summon antronachs permanently, and even summon weak daedra. Shewas making startling progress, and decided it was time she tried to summon a bound daedra. This would be her permanent slave. However, conjurers could only possess one bound daedra at a time. She spent hours learning the names of the daedra, looking for an extremely powerful one. Eventually, she found one, and prepared for the ritual.

AstroSteve

Dovahking
    (N'wah the one time I could make my leader character a leader and I miss it. Well I was just about to get a contract from Drazker and all that, and our characters were fairly similar so I came up with a solution. v This would have been really good for becoming the Listener v)

After Drazker sends Fleeon home to the Whiterun Sanctuary, he turns to Count Astros. A cold chill sweeps around thier feet and the encircling wind blocks out the sounds of Skyrim. The sphere of wind around them picks up speed with every second, and begins to pick up snow and stones and blur the world around them.

"Count Astros" comes the unembodied voice of Drazker from his twisted helm, "You have been a loyal and powerful assassin all these years. Your family owes a debt to you. That is a debt that shall be payed in full, right now, as I return to the sphere of my dark lord Sithis. It is finaly time for you to see the face of Drazker."

Astros is amazed "I will see your face at last?"

The whirling orb is now an impenetrable ball of seathing power. It begins to darken and Skyrim is but a distant memory as they stand encapsulated in the power of Sithis. Drazkers gauntlet raises to his helm. As begins to rise over his face, a black smog flows abundantly like a deathly dry ice from within. His face is shielded from Astros by an opaque veil of black cloud, more toxic than fine Jarrin root.

Suddenly the black veil blows apart and all Count Astros sees is a glimpse of the face of Sithis himself, a representation of what Drazkers face would be if he truly had one.

"AAAAARRGH!" Astros feels an impact of Sithis' power as Drazker evaporates into pure shadow and darkness and his soul is forced into Count Astros. His muscles pulsate as the raw energy courses through every fibre.

Every part of Drazker rises towards his Lord Sithis, including his impenatrable armour, except for his soul. As part of the physical world he willingly left it behind to be allowed into the void.

Astros falls to his knee as he becomes familiar with his additional soul. Then he rises to his feet and glances up as Drazker dissappers from the physical realm, planning how to use his new power.

(Now I can hear Sithis speak to me like Drazker and have his physical power)

fleeon

As Fleeon approached his new home in Whiterun, he stopped at the Drunken Huntsman to stock up on deadly arrows and to grab a bite to eat. As he bought various items he made small talk with the owner. Apparently a string of murders had been discovered as dead bodies had been carted in for several days now.
    Fleeon chuckled to himself, which earned him a suspicious look from the owner. He brushed it off, saying that he recalled an anecdote an old friend had told him.
    After finishing his meal he retired to his room in the Bannered Mare.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    --within DB Dawnstar Sanctuary

Riz had been watching Gorthal's training sessions with admiration and felt obligated to train himself in turn.

He sat at the side of his bed and plucked at the lute's strings, the lyrics followed in succesion.
    "Redddddd, redddddd...yellow, blue...redddddd" he sang. He tested his dexterity further "Orange!" off key. Riz blamed the lute for this. He sighed and sat the lute down.
    He romantisized with the notion of people actually taking up lutes and repetitively playing for countless hours determined by colours. "Bah, absolute madness!". He banished the thought immediately, there was 'crazy' and then there was 'CRAZY'.

Time was like a bear...that had eaten too much...and then walked into a cave.
    If time found a pile of hay, it would hybernate.

Although efforts had been made toward house-duties, the sanctuary remained in disarray. Indeed, Riz believed, the Penitus Oculatus would be held accountable for thier actions, but not today.
    During the excursion from Whiterun to the sanctuary, Riz had overheard bandits speak of a merchant in Riften that had a reputation of being both non-judgmental and discreet in his dealings...an ideal opportunity to resupply the sanctuary if any.
    However, few details had been within earshot. Riz had remained hidden behind a large cluster of snowberry bushes 20 metres from the encampment.
    The information had been valuable, the snowberries had smelt pleasant...but the rash was still there.

Riz scratched at the enflamed patch of skin on his neck as he approached Gorthal. "The torture room needs curtains" He says with as much seriousness as he can muster "Riften has a merchant, this merchant has chattels, these chattels belong here" he counts off on his fingers as he proclaims each point with emphasis.
    "Perhaps you'd like to stretch your legs and put that training to use?" he nods at the cluster of arrows on the target.
    He shrugs "...time can be a furcoat too..."

Gorthal

Gorthal sighed when he saw his insane "family" member approach. "What does he want now?" The Orc grumbled to himself. He half-listened as Riz rambled on about chattels or something. He had grown used to the Redguard's random tangents and adapted the only way he knew how; standing and listening while trying to look interested. It was much easier than getting annoyed or angry every time. Despite his attempts to tune Riz out, what the Redguard was saying got through to Gorthal and he realized that his "brother" was right. The sanctuary could definitely be cleaned up but perhaps he would "forget" to buy curtains, they were after all, living underground. Stretching his long legs to their fullest extent, Gorthal asked, "Alright tell me where we can find said merchant and we can clean this place up." Some more supplies would be nice too Gorthal mused to himself. The self-proclaimed vegetarian had been living off of lettuce and leeks for a while now and his tongue craved fresh fruits and some salmon steak. Strange, he hadn't really thought about food or other luxuries until Riz talked to him. The Redguard had a way of making Gorthal feel different, less murderous and angry than usual...

AstroSteve

Dovahking
    (Whiterun DB sanctuary)

Hardix had been routinely practicing her archery and dagger weilding in the target room, when a shrouded figure loomed through the door with an essence of something unworldy dark. She turned with her bow raised, ready to release a deadly shot at the slightest sign of trouble. The black veil dispersed and blew like dust across the floor around him, revealing Count Astros with a solemn look across his boney face.

"Astros! It's about time you got back" She jibed, seeing his unhappy stare "What's wrong, is Drazker with you?"

"Yes and no"

"What does that mean?" She questioned, confused

"I was out on the sea of ghosts, thinking about y... well it's not important why I was there. I heard the voice of Sithis, who commanded me to walk into the sea. I sank and appeared beside Drazker at the throat of the world. Then, when Fleeon left, he told me he was ready to be with Sithis and ascended to the sky, but left behind his soul. His soul... is bound with mine" he explained

"So... wait... Drazker's dead and you have his soul? What?"

"He's alive. But no longer in our physical realm and yes, I have his soul that he had to leave behind. Now I can hear Sithis more frequently like Drazker and he has told me what we need to do, our next big contract. Sorry if this is a lot to take in." He sympathised "But the contract he was going to give me is our biggest since the assassination of Emperor Titus Meade II - Balgruuf the Greater, Jarl of Whiterun. Apparently he and his men have heard hushed whispers of our underground operation and are planning a shutdown. We need to kidnap him alive as a hostage, come with me to align our brothers and sisters"

Hardix, with new adreline running through her brain, already planning her moves, removes the arrows from the target and followed Count Astros through the door.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    --within DB Dawnstar sanctuary--

It was apparent to Riz that Gorthal had already made up his mind to adventure forth, as he was already fetching his effects for travel. Riz replayed to the Orc as many details as he could recollect of the bandit's conversation as they packed.
    The supplies were scarce which had it's advantages, they would need to pass through Dawnstar to make a few purchases and perhaps break the seclusion.
    The advantage for Riz was that the Orc sometimes gave him a case of the willies, especially when the Orc thought himself unobserved.
    Perhaps a dose of retail therapy would do Gorthal some good.

Riz burst into laughter "I guess you are what you eat...or is that who you knock about with?" He bulged his eyes "...or sometimes...both!" He clapped Gorthal on the back in good-nature.

Outside the air was crisp and...

"Woops! kyeh-heh" He had almost forgotten.
    He turns back toward the entryway and raps on the door loudly, glancing over his shoulder to make sure that he is observed.
    Hushed words eminate from the skeletal door. Riz proclaims with his hands outstretched and an air of over-theatrics "OPEN!...SAYS-UH MEEEEEE!" he smiles over his shoulder at the Orc and brandishes the handsignal of the index finger and thumb making the big O.
    Lines crease his forehead in a frown at the door, now whispering insults at him.
    He turns to the Orc gesturing 2 fingers under his eyes, he squints, then points the fingers out at the slits in Gorthal's mask and back to his own. "It is silence, my brother" He says in all seriousness.

Somewhere from within the door, there is an audible click and it swings open. Riz closes the door, turns to his brother, squints again at him and nods "Now...you didn't leave the clothes-iron on the fire did you?" He smirks "Let's get moving shall we?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts