• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Vilkos was the worst follwer I've had, one hit and he was down until I cleared the room........at least I hope he is the worst, babaras the dog was better.....geeeze

drakkenfan

In my opinion, Lydia is the worst because she dies too often.
I somewhat like having Cicero as a follower because of his wide array of dialog, even though he's a bit creepy. I tried to use console commands to make Elenwen my follower but it wouldn't work.

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
I prefer Marccuio from Riften, helps out a bunch with his spells and is not afraid to get up close and personal with his dagger.

Chryss

Sanguine Dremora to me is the best. I dont have to wait for him to catch up and hes always right there when i need him in a sticky situation.

" I SMELL WEAKNESS" "THERE CAN BE NO OTHER ENDING"

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I've really only used Lydia and Cicero. And Cicero is like the Skyrim Jesus, so I'd say Lydia. She bitches about carrying my burdens anyway.

Balstrome

Follower dialogue... How hard would it be to take a intern from the coffee machine and force it to generate a couple thousand new lines of dialogue for the followers to use. It's not as if interns are doing anything useful, lazy bastards....

Evina

In my opinion, Lydia is the worst because she dies too often.
I somewhat like having Cicero as a follower because of his wide array of dialog, even though he's a bit creepy. I tried to use console commands to make Elenwen my follower but it wouldn't work.

One of my friends killed Cicero, then used Death Thrall on him. While all the other zombies are just moaning and groaning, Cicero won't shut up. He also said he sometimes dances. :D

Btw how did you make him your follower?

Maz

All but J'Zargo annoy me.
They like to jump in front of you whilst you attack/spellcast, they get you stuck in doorways, they zerg around in dungeons whilst you try and sneak attack, and Lydia bitches about having to carry my stuff.

J'Zargo is just undeniably cool and so is exempt from any of these problems. He can be forgiven.

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
One of my friends killed Cicero, then used Death Thrall on him. While all the other zombies are just moaning and groaning, Cicero won't shut up. He also said he sometimes dances. :D

Btw how did you make him your follower?

You make him a follower by doing the dark brotherhood quests and by picking the right choice to make him a future follower (I don't want to spoil the plot lol).

Evina

You make him a follower by doing the dark brotherhood quests and by picking the right choice to make him a future follower (I don't want to spoil the plot lol).
Thanks. I want to avoid the DB, so instead I'll wait till I reach lvl 100 Conjuration. :)

Jaeger

If you sneaky-sneaky, they all suck. They can't climb. You'll be waiting for them, hoping the game don't kill them and you lose all your crap they were carrying. You have to come out of sneaky mode so they'll run faster to meet up with you. They step on every trap there is. I'll even hug the wall for 15 ft, making sure they right behind me and then they leave the safety near the wall and jump on the trap, inquiring, "What's this?" You bastard! ARRRG! Followers are griefers.

Brother Verulus will follow you forever as long as you don't complete the Taste of Death. He doesn't get killed like Maurice Jondrelle (who follows you around if you put off the Blessings of Nature) but he is mostly useless because he jumps in front of you in combat, is easily knocked to his knee, and is often aggro'd against your official follower and has to be shot with Calm or he will be continuously knocked senseless by your follower LOL.

Balstrome

Brother Verulus will follow you forever as long as you don't complete the Taste of Death. He doesn't get killed like Maurice Jondrelle (who follows you around if you put off the Blessings of Nature) but he is mostly useless because he jumps in front of you in combat, is easily knocked to his knee, and is often aggro'd against your official follower and has to be shot with Calm or he will be continuously knocked senseless by your follower LOL.

Actually, that might be an interesting bit of roll play, to have to keep control off one of your more insane followers. Surely you have had rl gamers who always want to go nuts and not follow orders, and you have to spend most of the time, herding them into the correct direction.

I remember one chap, we used game with, always was a mage type. Here's an example of his behaviour.
"Looking at the self proclaimed mage, with the most foolish name of Flambe the Bright, who was always getting healed by their retiring little cleric, due to his habit of rushing into any and all foes who crossed their path and hurling his most powerful fire spells like a drunken fool in a wine cellar, untill he ran out of mana and then expected the rest of the fellowship to assist him. Of course, his bright red robe and pointy cap, which irratated everyone, acted like a beacon as well, stealth was not even a word that he could understand, let alone achieve."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts