• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Sooo ... what’s going on here? Swear words being blocked, I see :p ?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
His objection is still valid. A forum that discusses a game for adults shouldn’t be considerate of minors (if that’s the reason for it).

It's because someone here has a potty mouth..... I wonder....
:p

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
huh. I never really noticed that. probably because I don't swear all that much online, at least not on forums. I think almost all forums censor swear words though. its a decent way of stopping flame wars and drama on the forum.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
You didn’t really notice that because it was only implemented yesterday (or earlier today).

So, again, what’s up with that, Renegader :<> ?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
The thing is, I don't think search engines and other sites approve of swearing and our forum would be branded as "18+". You don't always have to fluffing swear to prove your point, though! ;)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Indeed, indeed. It’s just that I feel like it sometimes :p And it’s not like I use them to insult anyone but instead only to emphasize my feelings ;) But okay ...

Also, what search engine does that? Not Google as far as I know :<>

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I agree with Renegader that strong language can be at times used as mot de just, but almost 99% it's just looking and being foolish. Like the proverb in our country "What you talk about, you need the most"

So, no need to go fluffing around!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed, indeed. It’s just that I feel like it sometimes :p And it’s not like I use them to insult anyone but instead only to emphasize my feelings ;) But okay ...

Also, what search engine does that? Not Google as far as I know :<>

I don't think Google does it, but I don't want filters people have at school/work to block the site just because of inappropriate language.

You can always say something else to emphasise your point. e.g

I strongly agree
not
I fluffing agree

See how much bold helps? :)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I got you, yeah :>

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts