• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
I found a wooden mask in labrynthia, i was wondering is there anything special about it other than restoring the room you find it in, also if you put items in the epty chests whuile wearing the wooden mask will the items stay or will tey disapear at some point, I have ran around and tried different areas to see if it worked else where but skyrim is quite a big place. just wanted to know what other though of the wooden mask

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I found a wooden mask in labrynthia, i was wondering is there anything special about it other than restoring the room you find it in, also if you put items in the epty chests whuile wearing the wooden mask will the items stay or will tey disapear at some point, I have ran around and tried different areas to see if it worked else where but skyrim is quite a big place. just wanted to know what other though of the wooden mask

It is not good for anything other than teleport yourself to where the shrine is to place the other masks I guess. I wonder why Bethesda did not let us have in the trophy room ( Hearthfire ) a wall with the 10 plates to place our masks. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts