• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reefer Madness

I am a redguard, making him a battlemage...

1 handed
destruction
light armor
i also want him to be sneaky

will that work for a battlemage? mostly the light armor and sneaky is what im worried about.

Divinity

heavy armor good to sneak to. me like heavy armor. me try to sneak but me just get to excited and just bash things with mace then me heal me.

Reefer Madness

well i like light armor for mobility. but is it good to combine all these perks into 1 charater? or should i make multiple characters?

Logan

Pretty much anything you could make work it could go either way, it's just a matter of preference.

Reefer Madness

a few more points id like to put out there.

i want to use a bow, not a lot of points into archery but enough for it to be effective.
if im sneaking ill use sword mostly, assassin kills.

NoVa

Bossmer
Sneaking and spells don't generally mix well, not to say that it can't be done. Spells don't deal bonus sneak attack damage, so I would use them as a backup if your sneak attacks with 1handed weapons don't finish the job. However, there is a perk in the illusion magic tree called quiet casting which would be very useful for the class you seem to be interested in. Check it out

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Illusion_(Skyrim)

As for the bow, all you really need to deal maximum ranged damage is rank 5 overdraw and rank 3 critical shot. The rest of the archery perks are mostly convenience.

Reefer Madness

thanks nova, thanks everyone who helped. now one last question.

if i make a guy with destruction, conjuration, illusion, one handed, sneak, pickpocket, lockpicking, archery, and enchantment. will that character be weak? im thinking about making another character, but dont wanna redo the story, lv 12 right now.

NoVa

Bossmer
thanks nova, thanks everyone who helped. now one last question.

if i make a guy with destruction, conjuration, illusion, one handed, sneak, pickpocket, lockpicking, archery, and enchantment. will that character be weak? im thinking about making another character, but dont wanna redo the story, lv 12 right now.
You will definitely want to consider alteration (preferred by mages) or a type of armor for some defense during those up close and personal confrontations. It will come in really handy in dungeons when you find yourself cornered!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts