will the empire survive in the future. or will the aldmeri dominion be the new super power.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
i was just wondering what all ure views on the future of the empire was. can u see them regaining control over the provinces. or can u see the aldmeri dominion becoming the new super power. let me know ure views because im undecided at the moment.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I mean its hard to gauge, but I think its going to be the empire, the Thalmor, and the Argonian Empire. Now it depends on what the lore is. But those are my votes for the national superpowers.

Harc

Big Hog
I think that tamriel will split up. Because of the lack of communication from the argonians, morrowind is trashed and their people are enslaved by the argonians, mankind is not happy with the elven leaders, and the elves are tired of mans complaints.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
It's clear as day. Who has the most power and control over people? Who can have you killed without muttering a single word? Who is it that all the people of skyrim protect with their very own lives? Who is it that receives more worship than Talos himself? Who is it that can cause the death of even well respected dragon slayer, Argonian, Kajiit, Orc, Bretan, Nord, Altmer, Bosmer, Dunmer, Imperial, or Redguards? Who is it, that after they die everybody goes into a murderous frenzy?

The chickens.

Harc

Big Hog
It's clear as day. Who has the most power and control over people? Who can have you killed without muttering a single word? Who is it that all the people of skyrim protect with their very own lives? Who is it that receives more worship than Talos himself? Who is it that can cause the death of even well respected dragon slayer, Argonian, Kajiit, Orc, Bretan, Nord, Altmer, Bosmer, Dunmer, Imperial, or Redguards? Who is it, that after they die everybody goes into a murderous frenzy?

The chickens.
We shall keep this in mind as soon as the falmer get their eyesight back, good theory though.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
We shall keep this in mind as soon as the falmer get their eyesight back, good theory though.

I spent allot of time on the anticipation of that joke. And a bit of time making sure I was correct on all the playable classes of Skyrim. I try to do things the right way. So I hope it's an appreciated theory.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Imo, it all depends on what happens in Skyrim. If the the Empire can hold onto the province, they will have enough resources and manpower to mount a stable defense (and even an offense) against the Thalmor. If not, I don't see much chance for them after devoting a fair amount of their already dwindling army to crush the rebellion and would probably get swallowed up by the Dominion. It's the very reason why I always go Empire unless I am a Nord.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar

The chickens.

Thank you for bringing up the nightmare that I had not that long ago.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts