Xbox 360 Will Spears Be Included In The Upcoming DLC?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DavidJ

Spears would be an creative idea to implement, don't you think? It would enhance mounted combat.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
We all loved spears. We probably won't get them yet. Maybe in the 2nd DLC...

DavidJ

I thought as much. I'm still waiting for the ability to set our arrows on fire :}.

Xarnac

I'm on PC, but just from what modders have done (spears that work like 2 handers, thrown spears like in NV, along with other thrown weaponry, like Morrow), and recently previous Beth mechanics (NV spears). I'd say spears are inevitable within the next few DLCs after Dawn, if not Dawn itself. I believe GameJam even had them.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
I'm sort of expecting Bethesda to give us a halberd before they go to a full on (throwable) spear. And it would really mix melee battles up if you run into a Bandit Chief who's swinging a giant poleaxe while you're rocking a pair of daggers...fun stuff.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Would of been cool if the fire enchantments, the shock and frost had the look like dragonbane I think it is, that katana that has sparks flying off it, like when the weapon is drawn it has a flame or it's icey or sparks on the blade, or with bows it's on the arrow when you've nocked it.

Sora Drad

The 1st DLC dawnguard doesnt say anything about spears, but one thing thats gone on in my mind is that ulfric says something about taking the fight to the thalmor, which if they they do make a dlc of that actually happening, that would be a target spot for them to add spears

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Unless you killed Ulfric.

The 1st DLC dawnguard doesnt say anything about spears, but one thing thats gone on in my mind is that ulfric says something about taking the fight to the thalmor, which if they they do make a dlc of that actually happening, that would be a target spot for them to add spears
Ulfric quotes are the best quotes, amiright?