Will selling everything in town Have Consequences?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
First im playing on xbox 360. Im in whiterun and im trying to sell everything and anything from the peoples homes of this city but will there be any glitching if this is done. I was told if some items arent left in the spots the game designated them to be in that it will cause lagging and skipping. I dont need any lagging since my first charecter lvl 22 orc was a lagger and i had to create a new orc because of the lag.

XhoppX

It may be possible to break some quests if any neccessary items are missing, im not sure but it seems logical

Jaeger

Dude, just chop some wood. That's more gold than that piddly crap you get from people's home and if it's flagged as stolen, the storekeepers won't buy it anyway.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Dude, just chop some wood. That's more gold than that piddly crap you get from people's home and if it's flagged as stolen, the storekeepers won't buy it anyway.

But you can always sell it at a fence if you join the Thieves Guild.

Jaeger

^^

I can guarantee he ain't there yet. And if he was, he wouldn't bother with stealing a basket worth nothing when he has 50,000 gold septims jingling in his pockets.

BSE

From my experience, as long as the item doesnt have a name (i.e. The Staff of Tandil) then you should be fine. Either way, as someone else said, chop wood if you need money early. Its easier, faster, not stolen, and theres no money limit like there are with shopkeepers.