PS3 Will Beth do the old "DLC for Xbox only, we can't comment on PS3 DLC" again?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gore gro-Gijakudob

What do you think? Will they kiss Mr Gate's ass again, take his money and release the DLC as Xbox exclusives a year before the PS3 DLC/GOTY edition or do you think both platforms will get the DLC at the same time? Personally I didn't mind the Xbox being used for beta testing like in Fallout 3's DLC (Question marks everywhere, oh how I laughed) but I'm taking bets that they will do exactly the same again.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
All I remember reading was that the 360 DLC will be the first to come out. I don't remember a specific time frame for when the DLC would appear on PS3/PC, 30 days perhaps?

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I just hope the DLC has a deeper storyline and more consequences with decisions. That is all.

it makes them more money so I would assume so.

it's not the nicest of moves, but it's not like your waiting for long, I'm sure you can find something to do in the mean time.

also, when did the PS3 get skyrim? last I checked it didn't have any games.

XbSuper

Xbox is supposedly getting the dlc 1 month prior to ps3, not sure if pc will have to wait as well.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

it makes them more money so I would assume so.

it's not the nicest of moves, but it's not like your waiting for long, I'm sure you can find something to do in the mean time.

also, when did the PS3 get skyrim? last I checked it didn't have any games.

Dude, I'm 475 hours in and have nowhere near explored everywhere yet so waiting is not going to be an issue, also congrats on the first PS3/X360 troll post!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts