• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lars

Does anyone else have to beat down there merc or wife so they can stop attacking you or is it just me?

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
Are we talking SKyrim or in real life? :p

+1

Seriously though, I can't think of any way that your companion/follower/merc would be attacking you, especially without you killing them by beating them down (I have killed two by accident so far). Either way, if this is happening I would suggest loading a previous save and figure out what you did to provoke this, or simply dismiss them and try to get them back (or replace them).

Lars

Like right now i have just cleared a mine and mjoll wife/merc just started attacking me and so i beat her down and just left her. P.S she is pissing me off

Pestilence

Find a place/point where she is not attacking you and part ways. Plenty of companions are available, so if your current one is not working out then I would replace them. Although I'm still a bit baffled on how you can 'beat them down' without killing them. I've yet to hear about/find a companion/spouse/follower that is immune to damage caused by you.

Lars

I think is because im married to her thats why she cant die. Anyways, i left her in a mine and when i left her to clear out the rest of the enemys i went out side thinking she will be right behind me, NOpe! so i go back inside now i cant find her! ahhahah can you get divorced in this game?

Lars

Found her she went home on her own. I didnt even tell her to part ways. im guessing she got the message when i "beat her down". ahaha

Pestilence

So you could cause damage to the point where they kneel down to recover hp without them dying?

Pestilence

Interesting find for sure, this would be an excellent way to increase skills if she was in your house. You could hit her/him forever without any guards hounding you for fines, or attacking you until you leave/submit (this can be done with certain NPC's, but you generally have to deal with guards as well).

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
no but many times when im trying to get a sneak bow attack, my companion always runs out and blasts off a couple spells and alerts everyone that we are there.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts