WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP ATTACKING ME?!?!?!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
WTF?!?! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO WORK ON THIS FOR 2 H O U R S NOW!

IT'S REALLY TAKING THE **** NOW

Im doing alduin's wall and I need to gain entrance to the sky haven temple.. so I make my way to the place (I walk all the way by my own, and my carl). and when I get there and see delphine and erbern, delphine starts attacking me for no reason?!?!?! LIKE WTF??!?! I've not even attacked her ONCE! IDK WTF I DID? I barely interact with her and she just attacks me for no reason. Even if I kill her, she comes back alive and gets on me again until I die.

This makes no sense WTF?! I'm trying to see if my carls attacking her for some reason IDK, but Im not sure, WTF is wrong with this? I'm really frustrated for 2HOURS just trying to figure this glitch out..

SaveVsBedWet

Chances are you clipped her a good one during some past squabble with troublemakers and just don't recall or realize it. I had this happen too and what cured it was sheathing my weapons during her attack. At some point she sees you are not trying to put her down and keep her there and loses her reason for beefing with you.

Running off won't help though because until that "all's well" switch is flipped she'll still be in fatality mode when you get back. And since she's a key quest character you can't "conclude" her.

Originally I thought this would then work with any quest character but I found out how wrong I was last night when the Jarl of Windhelm and his punk ass lackey ran up on sight and swung for the fences while I was trying to convince him to come to council with the Greybeards. Apparently the rules don't apply when you've dispatched half the guards in Skyrim and have the bounty to show for it, haha. So reload and pay the fine or I couldn't continue the main quest. That was a Fus Ro Dah to my dignity. Both of them were in the fetal with their heads covered when I reached for my coin purse, though, so I don't know if anyone is walking around Windhelm with any self esteem.

nordic

Are you a vampire? Stage-four vampires set anyone off.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts