Why The English Justice System is Fuc#ed

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
Not sure how many of you will know about April Jones a little 5yr old girl who was taken from outside her home in Wales by Mark Bridger (scum cun#) and then killed well he got his throat slashed in prison yesterday and now he will get at least 10k compensation wtf is that all about. How can someone serving life in prison be able to get compensation it's so wrong on so many levels it beggars belief if I had my way he would not have been saved I would of let him bleed to death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23237076

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
It's not about what he's done, but what was done to him. Procedures in place to cover everybody who has this happen to them (someone in jail for something way lesser).

Imo, lifers shouldn't be getting any money, not only do they not need it but they obviously have a crime that fits it. Justice system is fluffed all over the world though, don't feel alone. Can't live with it, can't live without it.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Another thing that's fluffed up: In the States, prisoners get free healthcare.

Brizzle Kicks

It's not about what he's done, but what was done to him. Procedures in place to cover everybody who has this happen to them (someone in jail for something way lesser).

Imo, lifers shouldn't be getting any money, not only do they not need it but they obviously have a crime that fits it. Justice system is fluffed all over the world though, don't feel alone. Can't live with it, can't live without it.

I know where you're coming from but imo all people doing life should have all there privalges taken away from them the abilty to vote to earn money (yes they can still earn a wage inside) they shouldn't be able to learn a trade or qualifcations etc and they shouldn't be able to get compo for getting done over matey bollocks might not be able to spend that money but his family after he snuffs it will and again imo that's not right. In that April Jones case that cowardly arsehole still hasn't told the police where her body is buried so her family can't even have the peace of mind that her body is laid to rest. I just wish whoever slashed his throat did a better job of it but hey ho what can you do.

Brizzle Kicks

And to add insult to injury the bright sparks at the EU have decided that life in prsion is a breach of human rights I mean come on ffs what is a matter with them. The sooner we get out of the EU the better we we're promised a referendum by Labour and the Conservative parties on whether we should be part of the EU or not and they both backed out and signed the Lisbon treaty meaning there would be no chance of one. I don't see why we can't go it alone and still trade with other European countries like we do now but have our own goverment make our own rules and not be governed by twats in Brussels that don't have our best intrests at heart.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
We do need to remember that these are human beings, and since they were put in such positions of detainment by human beings, errors occur. I agree that a lot of things about the justice system sucks, but there is one reason why I'm perhaps not as miffed as everyone else: What happens when the system messes up and imprisons someone innocent?

It's not about what he's done, but what was done to him.

Thank you.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
We do need to remember that these are human beings, and since they were put in such positions of detainment by human beings, errors occur. I agree that a lot of things about the justice system sucks, but there is one reason why I'm perhaps not as miffed as everyone else: What happens when the system messes up and imprisons someone innocent?

Thank you.

It happens, and its a real shame. Personally, I don't know how I would react if I was falsely imprisoned (or even put on death row, in some cases) but I can tell you I would be full of hate. We as humans are not perfect, so neither is anything that we make/build/create/think of. This is why we have long judicial procedures BEFORE prison to determine that someone is truly guilty. The odds of being falsely imprisoned are pretty low, compared to the rest of the population. Then again, we can't treat everyone like they may be falsely imprisoned because then nobody really gets a punishment that fits their crime.

I agree that the assailant in this story should be severely punished, you don't get off with cutting someone's throat just because the person you cut was a terrible person. Compensation for the inmate victim who is serving a life sentence who can't even use that money? I don't think the tax payers want to put more money into prisons especially to a lifer, imo you fluffed up, you got yourself in there, that kind of violence comes with the territory. However, I am also of the opinion that like-minded criminals should be put in the same area (similar crimes should be grouped, not things like a tax frauder sharing a cell with a serial killer) so that this stuff doesn't happen to the wrong people.

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
And to add insult to injury the bright sparks at the EU have decided that life in prsion is a breach of human rights I mean come on ffs what is a matter with them. The sooner we get out of the EU the better we we're promised a referendum by Labour and the Conservative parties on whether we should be part of the EU or not and they both backed out and signed the Lisbon treaty meaning there would be no chance of one. I don't see why we can't go it alone and still trade with other European countries like we do now but have our own goverment make our own rules and not be governed by twats in Brussels that don't have our best intrests at heart.

The reason for that ruling by the EU was so that those who were given life imprisonment who were innocent could have the chance for appeal, the Daily Mail went into one of it's crazed rants.

• If we left the EU: The Americans wouldn't be our best friend anymore they'd become the best friend of the EU, better trade deals.
  • The reason we can't trade with the countries is because we'd need to sign trade agreements and consider tariffs which would take too long and damage our economy.
We may have dictated policy sometimes, but without the EU we wouldn't have proposals for a cap on Bankers bonuses, so without the EU we wouldn't have the proposed means to limit the possibility of another financial crash.
The issue with the EU is that it's opposition exaggerates it's shortcomings.
I think Mark Bridger deserves life and the limitations you've mentioned, but the policy the EU proposed is necessary.
It's why we got rid of the death sentence, 'What happens if you kill the wrong person' , this policy is the same principle.

Brizzle Kicks

Don't disagree with you but we would be just fine on our own we're the second biggest ecomy in Europe next to Germany people wouldn't just fuc# us off because we our out of the eu it just wouldn't happen. Plus what you say about bankers bonuses ect our own goverment could easliy change that in parliment piss easy if they wanted too.

On a seperate note I see Michael Adebolajo got two of his front teeth smashed out, he's another one the police should of shot dead and not just knee capped.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...murder-suspect-beaten-up-in-jail-8718127.html

utael

Actually Britain has lost its major influential powers after ww2 your military is small and more for protection than impression. Your exports aren't specificly exclusive (they can be found elsewhere) and you have no major resource that can't be found elsewhere either.

The eu allows you to remain a world power. Without it you'd fall behind Japan in that aspect.

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
Actually Britain has lost its major influential powers after ww2 your military is small and more for protection than impression. Your exports aren't specificly exclusive (they can be found elsewhere) and you have no major resource that can't be found elsewhere either.

The eu allows you to remain a world power. Without it you'd fall behind Japan in that aspect.

Being a Brit, it's bit of a blow to my pride to hear it, but you're right.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts