Why si the thieves Guild always so bugged?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kage

Really, I'm kinda pissed off at Bethesda do to this. I had to make new characters a lot in Oblivion, just so i could get through the Thieves Guild, and for nearly everyone except one, I ran into some bug.

In this one, Skyrim. i can't run through the whole Story line, I have to go and do Side-quests first before doing the Main Story Arch, less it bugs out. Even then, ti sometime bugs. So yet again, I've created all these characters, most I've tossed aside. Especially for the Thieves guild. I finally got through it without getting bugged. I really wish Bethesda would put a little more effort in debugging the guild, it's kinda ridiculous.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I've done the Thieve's Guild numerous times and it's never glitched or bugged out for me. In fact, I don't think any of the Guilds/Factions have glitched for me.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I've done the Thieve's Guild numerous times and it's never glitched or bugged out for me. In fact, I don't think any of the Guilds/Factions have glitched for me.
Same here, I've never had a problem with any factions, I thought the Thieves Guild was bugged when Brynjolf wouldn't talk to me or make me guild master, then I realised I had to do special jobs for Delvin before I became Guildmaster.