Why must I wear that ugly mask?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

montiman

Ok, so I'm a thief and an archer and the Krosis mask is very helpful. but it makes my character look ugly!
After spending time trying to make her look good in character selection, now all that planning is wasted.
I wish Skyrim had an option like some other RPGs have that you can hide your helmet in game play so that you get its benefits, but it does not show on your character.

When I was lower level I had the same problem but I found a great solution I found my self a helmet I liked the look of which was a Mage hood I got my enchanting too 100 and enchanted the hood 40% archer and lockpicking and when it comes to my alchemy I have a total difrent set of armor for it

montiman

When I was lower level I had the same problem but I found a great solution I found my self a helmet I liked the look of which was a Mage hood I got my enchanting too 100 and enchanted the hood 40% archer and lockpicking and when it comes to my alchemy I have a total difrent set of armor for it
Humm, well yes, but 100 enchanting is a long way off for me :sadface: As I said, I just wish I could wear it without it showing.

Solitude

Inactive
can you dis-enchant the Krosis mask, if so you could probably use the enchantment on another helmet of your choice.

Pete

In those cases, I just assign it a favorite number. So pressing it once puts it on, again off. Quick and easy.

Moonwort

What about the shrouded cowl? It gives you a big archery boost (30% I think) but you can still see your face.

montiman

I love the way it looks. It looks really bad ass. N its not so super effective that you have to wear it!
Well ok, maybe some would like the way it looks, but as I said, after spending time trying to make my charactor look good, I should at least be able to see her face. But yes, as others have said, I will just put the mask on when i need it.

Solitude

Inactive
probably be easier than keyboard + mouse wouldn't it?

I use keyboard + mouse, never used a 360 controller, i don't like Xbox's