Why is there only nord children?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
There's breton, imperial and redguard aswell, but yeah, its weird how there are no dark elf, wood elf, high elf, orc, argonian or khajiit kids. All kids are the same age and nobody is pregnant ( apart from that guy in skyrim gamer poop :) )

Also, boys and girls have the same faces.

UnfaithfulServant

Silence, my brother...
I would like to see little Khajits running around! It would be adorable.

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
There's breton, imperial and redguard aswell, but yeah, its weird how there are no dark elf, wood elf, high elf, orc, argonian or khajiit kids. All kids are the same age and nobody is pregnant ( apart from that guy in skyrim gamer poop :) )

Also, boys and girls have the same faces.

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
Id end up havin a half nord half orc werewolf quarter dragonborn. hed be accepted by none ad grow up as a celebrity badass whod have a success story

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
Id end up havin a half nord half orc werewolf quarter dragonborn. hed be accepted by none ad grow up as a celebrity badass whod have a success story

Quarter? You mean half?
Right.... I thought it was quarter because the dragonborn is half dragon (soul) and half human (body). I realized its still full dovahkiin. so it would be half dragonborn 3/4 ordinary(not really ordinary its half nord half orc but ordinary as in not super powers) and 1/4 actualr dragon.. I think..if that makes sense

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...

Quarter? You mean half?
Right.... I thought it was quarter because the dragonborn is half dragon (soul) and half human (body). I realized its still full dovahkiin. so it would be half dragonborn 3/4 ordinary(not really ordinary its half nord half orc but ordinary as in not super powers) and 1/4 actualr dragon.. I think..if that makes sense

k

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Braith is a Redguard

38712-4-1374633692.jpg

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Never thought about it but your absolutely right, there are certainly no elf children in the entire game at least, can't imagine why. Not sure about the others but i've never seen any.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Braith is a Redguard

38712-4-1374633692.jpg
That's Braith? She doesn't look anything like that on my console. Who's kid is braith?

Amren, the Redguard mercenary and one-handed skill trainer in Whiterun and Saffir.

180px-SR-npc-Amren.jpg
180px-SR-npc-Saffir.jpg

Braith is the defiant girl who bullies Lars Battle-Born because she has a crush on him and no guidance from her parents on how to act on her feelings when she asks them.

Braith said:
Boys, girls, dogs, elders - there's nobody I won't fight!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Braith is a Redguard

38712-4-1374633692.jpg
That's Braith? She doesn't look anything like that on my console. Who's kid is braith?

Amren, the Redguard mercenary and one-handed skill trainer in Whiterun and Saffir.

180px-SR-npc-Amren.jpg
180px-SR-npc-Saffir.jpg

Braith is the defiant girl who bullies Lars Battle-Born because she has a crush on him and no guidance from her parents on how to act on her feelings when she asks them.

Braith said:
Boys, girls, dogs, elders - there's nobody I won't fight!
That makes perfect sense. On PS3 though she looks just like and is as pale as the boy she bullies (the kid from the farm, right?) and the little girl from the food vendor in the square (who's Mom is constantly getting hit on) and I can tell you that my daughter Lucia hates her and is always relieved when we move somewhere else. I think Lucia would be happy if we moved in to a Drauger filled barrow as long as she could get a way from that little b**ch. :)

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
There are only human children because the developers were racist against their own game. Either that or all the other races decided to never have sex ever.

original_funk

Iron is coming
Well there's all the other human races (Breton, Imperial and Redguard), but Khajiit cubs and Argonian hatchlings would be REALLY cute!

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Wait, Braith is THEIR kid? I thought she belonged to someone else. There's a little redguard girl in Markarth who looks redguard.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
I could have sworn Adara had a darker skin tone. I don't know maybe it was the lighting.