Why I choose to be a storm cloaks

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jwgalarza

Because I can be around storm cloaks and they don't ask for money like Imperials.

Three imperials ask me for money I say no and they attack me. I swear I will kill all imperials.

If you are near storm cloaks they tell you to go away to me that's fine.

If you join the imperials I am your enemy. Fight me I am a nord with two hand elve long sword.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
Those "Imperials" were actually bandits who had just killed some imperials, stole their armor and are cheating money from people. I've ran into these guys before, and every time I found 3 dead imperial legionaries close by, stripped of armor.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Because I can be around storm cloaks and they don't ask for money like Imperials.

Three imperials ask me for money I say no and they attack me. I swear I will kill all imperials.

If you are near storm cloaks they tell you to go away to me that's fine.

If you join the imperials I am your enemy. Fight me I am a nord with two hand elve long sword.
Thats fine, we are enemies.

Oh Btw, could I borrow a Fiver? :D

Soulcano

I have it on good authority that a group of three bandits masquerading as Imperial soldiers has been harassing travelers for their septims.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
You were clearly duped.

And I love how after you join the Legion, you have the option of saying "I'm in the Legion, and I'm damn sure you're not." Like a boss.

Julius Darkstar

King of Conjuration
You were clearly duped.

And I love how after you join the Legion, you have the option of saying "I'm in the Legion, and I'm damn sure you're not." Like a boss.

When can you do that?
I would love to say that to ulfric as final words...

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Thats fine, we are enemies.

Oh Btw, could I borrow a Fiver? :D

Fiver? Only if you pay me back later.

Us Legates need to stick together, eh?

Jetmann114

OP do you realize the thalmor like ulfric because he is making cyrodiils and skyrims forces weaker, making the two more vulnerable to a thalmor attack while all their soldiers are dead? If ulfric would just shut his mouth the imperials could very quickly gain the power to defeat the thalmor and give back the right to worship talos. Though because ulfric did this, dozens (possibly hundreds) of people died nord and imperial alike, weakening those who appose the thalmor. Thanks for supporting the elves!

Julius Darkstar

King of Conjuration
You can only choose that option to the 3 bandits masquerading as bandits, not to ulfric or anyone else.
Too bad.
Ill just have to RP saying it to him then.

OP do you realize the thalmor like ulfric because he is making cyrodiils and skyrims forces weaker, making the two more vulnerable to a thalmor attack while all their soldiers are dead? If ulfric would just shut his mouth the imperials could very quickly gain the power to defeat the thalmor and give back the right to worship talos. Though because ulfric did this, dozens (possibly hundreds) of people died nord and imperial alike, weakening those who appose the thalmor. Thanks for supporting the elves!
He's also racist prick. Doesn't even allow Argonians into the city what a jerk.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
The Stormcloaks are like the Tea Party. Always talking about "Taking OUR country back." ;)

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Hell, let's just use the voice of our Emperor and pacify some fools into coughing up the cash! 8D

But I am a Nord. Us Nords sacrifice pacification powers for long hairy balls, spikey helmets, and angry voices..