Spoiler Why does everybody love Cicero so much?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kirak95197

Writer
He attacked Astrid and all of them.

Am I the only loyal Dark Brotherhood?

Grey Fox

He's one of those characters that you either really like or really hate. I really LIKE him!

cydonianknight

I personally thought he was annoying and full of crap...

cmp007

The most annoying person in the game I have met. I killed him as soon as I got the chance. But he was actually the most loyal to the brotherhood and night mother. Astrid was screwing it up and he was trying to get it back so if you look at it that way he was a good person for the brotherhood. But his voice was so god damn annoying

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Because he's an interesting character with a depressing back story. I can name many other characters who are far more annoying. Like Sven, hell...any of the Bards. The Preacher at Whiterun. Belethor and Sigurd, and I'm convinced those two are butt buddies.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
His voice IS annoying. But I'm giving kudos to the guy that voiced him and whoever wrote his dialogue. There should be an award.

That being said ... I'd kill him again.

Jersey Dagmar

LOL, killing one of the few immortal followers. I just don't understand it.

Nameless1

Cicero is a damn inspiration, His voice is a bit overbearing but I like it, it suites him well. and mos def the most interesting character and plot piece in tha game imo. my opinion is slightly baised tho since I see my own reflection in his demeanor

XbSuper

I hate Cicero, I tried to kill him several times before I was actually allowed to do so. It's that voice, it sounds like nails on a chalkboard. I don't really care about the DB, I just used them for their armor

Nameless1

ahaaa, I remember tha day I chose not to kill Cicero...when I realized tha DB had been betrayed I was like, " No. F*ucking. Way." I thioiught it was all my fault and letting cicero live led to it. ahaa I was like Damn you bethesda I wanted to Kill Titus! anyways we all know thats not tha case but it was funny in retrospect

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I didn't kill him because Lucien Lachance told me it was a bad idea to kill him, that the keeper is a sacred position in the Dark Brotherhood. Plus, I could already tell Astrid was jealous of my whole style and because the Night Mother chose me. Reading Cicero's journals also helped in that decision. He was a cool guy, plus I had already gotten his outfit in the beginning of that mission. Astrid's werewolf husband also was a huge dick to me, glad he died in that fire. Plus, I'm not allowed to kill any Dark Brothers or Sisters. Unless it was a sacrifice for the Night Mother like Astrid.

Niflheimr

I didn't like anyone of Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood. Wish there was a purification quest.
As for Cicero, it's not only his voice which makes me mad, it's his attitude, his character in a whole, the way he dances ughhh I just hate the little piece of plopse.

Jersey Dagmar

I didn't like anyone of Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood. Wish there was a purification quest.
As for Cicero, it's not only his voice which makes me mad, it's his attitude, his character in a whole, the way he dances ughhh I just hate the little piece of plopse.

So angry over pixels. xD

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
If Cicero was a ghost, I think people will appreciate him more. I choose to appreciate him while he is alive, as a reliable unkillable follower.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale

You had your chance the first time you met Astrid and the 3 hostages. Instead of killing the hostages, you'd kill Astrid instead to start the "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood" quest. Although it is far more lucrative to be a hired killer in a land full of murder anyways. I don't even know how Felix the Peaceful Monk can live in Skyrim and just not kill anything.

NightWolf

NightWolf,

I personally really... hate that guy. He's just so annoying. He's all like "Poor Cicero" this or "Poor Cicero" that. I can't stand it.

Jersey Dagmar

NightWolf,

I personally really... hate that guy. He's just so annoying. He's all like "Poor Cicero" this or "Poor Cicero" that. I can't stand it.

I find your text colors annoying. And it makes me hate you. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts