Spoiler Why does everybody love Cicero so much?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The reward from playing the d b through is far greater.
Make that RewardS. Let's see, if you go through the entire arc, Finerial's End, Ancient Shrouded Armor set, Windshear, Shadowmere, the DBHIs, Spectral Assassin, and quite a bit more gold... However, it's a long time consuming arc. If you just want the Shrouded Gloves, and Blade of Woe, you can just destroy them, and get it over with.

feliciano182

If you just want the Shrouded Gloves, and Blade of Woe, you can just destroy them, and get it over with.

Personally speaking, unless you were actively role-playing a saint, I really see no reason to miss out on one of the best storylines of the game.

I like the TG better, but it's a matter of opinion. If you were going for Nightingale, but still wanted the most damaging dagger in the game, and double backstab damage, that's the fast track. Also, you can mix&match the Shrouded/Nightingale sets for all the enchantments you like, though it doesn't look great, you're not going to be seen by anyone anyway, and you can make it match.
ED4346E08CA197A25EDF1F1E85FB5E5FD914C5A0

feliciano182

I like the TG better, but it's a matter of opinion. If you were going for Nightingale, but still wated the most damaging dagger in the game, and double backstab damage, that's the fast track. Alls I'm sayin'. Also, you can mix&match the Shrouded/Nightengale sets for all the enchantments you like, though it doesn't look great, you're not going to be seen by anyone anyway, and you can make it match.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1100268990194146473/82C1C6D9DDC5BF1D2E916BFB419BF8F317C2B481/

I usually like to wear the whole nightingale set with the shrouded gloves, it doesn't look as bad as some people think !

I'm just a fashion junkie when it comes to these games. If they hadn't just left the Jester's Set lying around, I would have killed him for his boots, and gloves. As you can see, I mix/matched both sets with Master Robes (of Illusion) for my Nightblade, but the Armor value is pretty meaningless when you're invisible, and backstabbing everyone in the room serially. I generally just wear Clothes with my assassins, because of that, Stamina, and looks. I kinda like knowing each backstab is life, or death, if I don't pull it off, I'll have to fight my way out unarmored. That makes it exciting, and a lot less OP. The Jester's boots/gloves match the robes so much better, though.

feliciano182

I'm just a fashion junkie when it comes to these games. If they hadn't just left the Jester's Set lying around, I would have killed him for his boots, and gloves.

That part is just hilarious, it would've been more subtle if a developer showed-up on screen and said:

"No dude, you don't have to kill Cicero to get his gear, here it is"

As you can see, I mix/matched both sets with Master Robes (of Illusion) for my Nightblade, but the Armor value is pretty meaningless when you're invisible, and backstabbing everyone in the room serially. I generally just wear Clothes with my assassins, because of that, Stamina, and looks. I kinda like knowing each backstab is life, or death, if I don't pull it off, I'll have to fight my way out unarmored. That makes it exciting, and a lot less OP. The Jester's boots/gloves match the robes so much better, though.

Your character looks pretty great to be honest, I've seen some horrible defiling of the Nightingale Armor, and I must say yours is some of the best, you can really tell the guy is a mage-assasin type, pretty cool.

Your character looks pretty great to be honest, I've seen some horrible defiling of the Nightingale Armor, and I must say yours is some of the best, you can really tell the guy is a mage-assasin type, pretty cool.
That's the endgame set, to maximize the enchantments with minimal armor, and bare bones casting cost. (With an Altmer, Expert Illusion, the Robes, Nightingale Hood, and Gauldur Amulet, I can just barely cast Invisibilty without investing in Magicka. So, I could spend it all on Health.) Here's the Plainclothes, which you can get as soon as you clear out the Dawnstar Sanctuary:
3C8CD5543EB3275035A04B8007D5390B03F8D42F

If you don't know the DBH, he just looks like a high level Mage, and his Bodyguard. "See?" {Casts Candlelight.} For roleplay reasons, I never got walking into town for a contract in full Shrouded, and depending on the game to just ignore that an Assassin was seen right before somebody mysteriosly dies from a dagger thrust to the back, or a slit throat. (I still get the "Hail Sithis" comments from the guards in the hood, though.) So, I tend to go in disguise, or skulk in invisibly so it's not so blatant.

Incidentally, Eola is the perfect follower for an assassin, or Nightblade, because she fills in a lot of gaps. She's probably the best rounded NPC in the game, because she uses: Swords, Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Light Armor, and Sneak. Not unlike a PCC combination of Spellsword, and Nightblade (She only uses Invisibility once, in the MHotD.) The Ring really helps too. Jenassa's actually my second choice, because she doesn't use Magic, and I'm not throwing fire all over the place. They can both do the "Wait Here" in LoS while you sneak forward, then open up with support fire as soon as you land the Backstab...

cicero is the best follower in the game me and him restored the dark brotherhood to its former glory.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts