Spoiler Why does everybody love Cicero so much?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I know there isn't censorship... I just felt like saying eff because I wasn't being too serious. The night mother is cool, she just creeps me out when she talks lol I'm pretty sure people here are mature enough to let others voice there opinions.
You must have missed the obvious troll that failed with his thread about how Skyrim is an exact copy of Oblivion. I swear, it was the dumbest, yet amusing example of immaturity I've seen thus far.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
I absolutely could not STAND Cicero. I understand that he was really loyal to the Dark Brotherhood and everything, but do you really need to attack everyone and try to kill them? And he was just so annoying. Always talking in third person with that unbearable voice. Guhhhh I'm glad I killed him.

That being said, I think Astrid pissed me off more than Cicero did. As soon as I ran out of the Palace after poisoning the "high king" and saw the guards surrounding me, I knew it was Astrid who had betrayed me. Whatta bitch.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Cicero didn't kill any Dark Brotherhood members, he just stabbed them and now he's the bad guy?

Melee

I'm back, bitches
I know he didn't kill anyone, but he tried. I guess that just makes him more annoying to me because I already didn't like him. xD

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Honey, if he would've tried to kill any of them they would be dead.

Panthera

Don Gato
I hate Cicero (I can't stand him) so much that I hate myself listening to Lucian Lachance not to kill him when I had the chance... If there would be an option for trade, I would immediately trade Cicero, Babette and Night mother for Veezara!

Arktic_Spyder

Actually, yes, they can. I killed Mjoll's "lamp dog" (lap dog?) and married her actually and she does pretty well for herself, you're welcome. And Jordis is the best follower I've ever had, plenty good comes from that. =)
LOL. I've been conspiring to kill her lap dog for a while....
LET'S KILL SOMEONE! :D

theminstrels

Overseer of the chupacabra tea party
I hate Cicero (I can't stand him) so much that I hate myself listening to Lucian Lachance not to kill him when I had the chance... If there would be an option for trade, I would immediately trade Cicero, Babette and Night mother for Veezara!
I also would trade all of the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim for Oblivion. Especially when they told stories about their previous contracts.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I love Cicero. One of my favorite quotes from the game is when you tell him to wait somewhere and he says he would let spiders eat his face off before he moved.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I absolutely could not STAND Cicero. I understand that he was really loyal to the Dark Brotherhood and everything, but do you really need to attack everyone and try to kill them? And he was just so annoying. Always talking in third person with that unbearable voice. Guhhhh I'm glad I killed him.

That being said, I think Astrid pissed me off more than Cicero did. As soon as I ran out of the Palace after poisoning the "high king" and saw the guards surrounding me, I knew it was Astrid who had betrayed me. Whatta bitch.

Cicero only attacked Astrid because she was speaking ill of the Night Mother. And since that is a DB Tenet, and Cicero follows those Tenets, he attacked Astrid. Do people not listen to all the speech options or what?

Ravenna

Its eyes are black, its skin is white
Hail the Night Mother! Hail the void!

I don't have to like Cicero to know that he shouldn't be killed. Unfortunately for his madness, he's useful and holds and important role in the brotherhood. He firstly tends the Night Mother, I'd prefer she not rot and stink up the place.

Ykcor

He's one of those characters that you either really like or really hate. I really LIKE him!
i can see that.. i mean, i hate the guy, but i agree with the old ways of the dark brotherhood. so when it came to the point where i had to kill him or leave it was a tough decision. I ended up just pickpocketing him for 500 gold.. he sprung up off the ground and started attacking me. after i sneaked away he went back to the same spot and laid back down. LOL!!!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I find those who say they 'hate' a character extremely funny. Hating a pixelated character? People throw the would hate so loosely nowadays.

Panthera

Don Gato
I find those who say they 'hate' a character extremely funny. Hating a pixelated character? People throw the would hate so loosely nowadays.

Hey there is always something you like or you don't like in the game... and he is one of these things. :pMaybe that is because if you say "I don't like" doesn't have that magnitude when you write it down to express your feelings as it when you say "I hate". Also we are talking about RPG game so people tend to immerse them self in the game. For example I love the M'aiq character and I hate Cicero character. :)

Desmodus

Damn. I never got a chance to read his journals...
I killed him myself. I'll just think of it as a sacrifice to get Astrid to trust me more...
Did anyone else like the Argonian guy though? Pretty sure he said at point he was the last Shadowscale, which is damn cool. Though I'm an Argonian myself, so any Saxhleel who isn't an ass is good in my book.

Panthera

Don Gato
Damn. I never got a chance to read his journals...
I killed him myself. I'll just think of it as a sacrifice to get Astrid to trust me more...
Did anyone else like the Argonian guy though? Pretty sure he said at point he was the last Shadowscale, which is damn cool. Though I'm an Argonian myself, so any Saxhleel who isn't an ass is good in my book.
In my previous comment I said I would trade Veezara (argonian) for Cicero, Night Mother and Babette.