Why do the Daedric Princes have such a bad rep?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I guess this could be why...

1137481-oblivion62.jpg

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
Yes from the UESP where people go online when they want to find a quest that they havent done....... DEADRA FTW

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
Well mostly because of MD if you dont know who MD is look at the pic that DrunkenMage put up

Wildroses

Oh yes, the Daedra have a terrible reputation, and after playing Skyrim I'd have to say their reputation is completely undeserved.

It's not like any Daedric Princes require you to lure a friend to a pillar for the purpose of sacrificing them, or force you to kill an ally before asking you to rescue an old man just to beat him to death. Why, they've never once asked me to kill someone. They certainly never kill their worshippers once they outlive their usefulness. And all the artefacts they give you would never require you to charge it up with the blood of friends or dreams of innocent sleepers.

It's simply inexplicable that the Daedra have such a bad reputation. Why would anyone dislike such kind beings with such a deep respect for the preservation of life?

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
If your wondering MD stands for Merenehus Dagon my best pal we played oblivion together i beat him in safe the whole of Tamriel all he did was throw fireballs of mass destruction of people so instead i played with Akatosh

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
Vigalants hunt down deadra and all there counterparts werewolfs, vampires etc but the problem is even though werewolves are a counterpart of the deadra there not good working with vampires as many would know. I know a way to resolve this get a naked pillow fight bewteen babbete and aela

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
The vigalants underestimated the vampires and look what happend the got wiped out

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
Idiots should have kept some garlic near em

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts