Why did I get kicked out of the Thiefs Guild?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mikey

what did u do before getting kicked out?

A.Auditore

maybe...
That i believe you dont get permently kicked out of the guild, wait a few days, go back and pay for your crimes (whatever they are) and your back in, also i believe that you keep this up the prices will go up so be careful in what you do for a future precaution

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
You've probably broken one of their rules, or wronged one of their beneficiaries. For example, one rule of the Thieve's Guild is to avoid killing at all costs. If you were reckless, and killed a lot of people while on a quest for the guild, they may see you as a traitor, or someone out to give them a bad name. Alternatively, you can be kicked out of the guild for stealing from the Black-Briar family who supports the guild.

There should be an option for you to pay 1,000 gold in reparations to be allowed to enter the guild again.

BunnyFastard

Ahh yeah seem to remember now, tried to relieve Maven of her house key (don't know why) and got caught. Gave them the £1000 in order to rejoin. Cheers

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts