Why are there no bathrooms in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sven

Real-life Nord
Where do people do it?

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Periodically you'll come across a bucket tucked into a corner of a bandit hideout or something. Sometimes beside a stool or a healing potion. That's the bathroom...

Liger

and there will be hay to use as TP, I asked this 8 or 9 months ago and got alot of funny replys

JClarke1953

Where the bear's go, that is if one can go where they go and not get caught with their pant's down, literally!

Realistically though, in those days, a bucket or something was kept next to the bed at night, to be carried and dumped into the forest or even a small river or stream (remember, they had no idea about bacteria/germs or water pollution).

Rimfaxe96

You're an advanturer, it'll rain eventually and that's it. Showering is just as good as taking a bath. :p

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Periodically you'll come across a bucket tucked into a corner of a bandit hideout or something. Sometimes beside a stool or a healing potion. That's the bathroom...
^^ this. you see the bucket placed into the ground hidden behind a curtain or something all the time in bandit camps.. interesting question tho.

Lucid

What's the healing portion for? :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

in case things get ugly while doing number 2

Same reason I'm guessing you sometimes find a stamina potion in there. Not a lot of roughage on the menu in Skyrim ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts