• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
the only skill i boosted is smithing which i did last game also. the only difference this game is im discovering more places. i don't go in any caves unless it's for a quest.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
First buy a slab of beer, second, proceed to drink at least ten of them and reflect. You'll notice an instant change in gameplay:D

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
I know what will sort this out...

tgm

"You beat with your puny fists, towering giant? I laugh in your face!"

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
First buy a slab of beer, second, proceed to drink at least ten of them and reflect. You'll notice an instant change in gameplay:D

"I can...hic...I can take anyone! I have fists...burp...of granite! And another thing...I...I...I have like a bazillion times more muscles than...hic...you! Look at them, LOOK AT THEM!!"

*collapses on tavern floor*

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Best thing to do in this case.. is to give up and let the bandits do whatever they want with you :p

"I can...hic...I can take anyone! I have fists...burp...of granite! And another thing...I...I...I have like a bazillion times more muscles than...hic...you! Look at them, LOOK AT THEM!!"

*collapses on tavern floor*
Ah, memories of my 'Town Drunk' build. Not very successful in any sense.

Mwhals

Maybe you are visiting some locations at a lower level than you did with the previous character.

Are you playing on consoles? Sometimes when you equip armor and jewelry with RT or L2 on ps3 you don't get the magical effects. Also if you still have the old save file load up and check your armor and damage rating. Are you playing on adept? Switch to novice then see if the gameplay changes and switch back. That's all I can think of right now..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Are you playing on consoles? Sometimes when you equip armor and jewelry with RT or L2 on ps3 you don't get the magical effects. Also if you still have the old save file load up and check your armor and damage rating. Are you playing on adept? Switch to novice then see if the gameplay changes and switch back. That's all I can think of right now..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
Agree on the equipment. I managed to get around it by dropping it and then picking it back up and reequipping. On some items I've had to do that 2 or 3 times before it activated (I'm on PS3). Just weird, but, since the update I haven't had the issue.

Have you tried not getting hit, that can raise life expectancy.

You should always be on the move in combat, never letting the enemy surround you and block attacks. Standing open and 'taking it like a man' doesn't always end well, until you're like me at level 133 then it doesn't matter what hits you. Sometimes I don't even notice I'm in combat.

I don't let enemies surround me when I'm trying, but sometimes I just let enemies hit me just to see how much they can do. I'm completely resistant to Magicka, so Mage enemies can't do plops lol. Physical enemies generally take a long time to break through my HP, even ones such as Draugr Deathlords. I play on legendary difficulty, btw.

I don't let enemies surround me when I'm trying, but sometimes I just let enemies hit me just to see how much they can do. I'm completely resistant to Magicka, so Mage enemies can't do pl*** lol. Physical enemies generally take a long time to break through my HP, even ones such as Draugr Deathlords. I play on legendary difficulty, btw.

Correction, mediocre magic can't do anything to me, while stronger magic such as shouts from Ancient Dragons can do around 20 damage.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Don't forget the critical shots that can be scored by the enemies as well, I think they can also deal heavier damage on you by landing better, cleaner shots on more vulnerable parts as well. So perhaps they are having better luck than last time.

frost_troll

Try refining your weapons and armour at blacksmiths if you haven't already. Save frequently and get healing pots.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

frost_troll

Maybe turn your difficulty down on settings? Default is adept, I put mine on novice if I am almost certain I'm going to lose a fight.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts